Dressing this fun makes the hours of hair-straightening and blow-drying totally worth it! :)
Thanks for stopping by y'all!
PS- Linking up with Mix and Match Fashion
A Florida belle's take on fashion and lifestyle

© 2015 Girl Meets Bow. Ashleigh Template designed by Georgia Lou Studios All rights reserved.
Such a cute maxi! Love the playful print and wrap style. Visiting from the Summer Style linkup.
ReplyDeleteBrooke
convenientstyle.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for stopping by Brooke! TN is the master of fun prints!
Deletei'm in love with this dress! it is so perfect for a summer day at the beach :)
ReplyDeletexo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com
I totally agree! :)
DeleteSuch a pretty dress! I would want to wear this everyday!
ReplyDeleteI know... i have to stop myself from pulling it out once a week! :)
DeleteYour dress is beautiful. I love the style on you, very flattering. The colours and print are fantastic. I don't think I've ever seen seahorses as a print on a dress before. You look great.
ReplyDeleteThank you Lorna! I too love that it is a "different" print than you normally see!
DeletePlease tell me where i can find this dress?
ReplyDeleteSeahorsing me around/ Tracy Negoshian
HI Ming! This pattern is no longer available, but the "Rhianna" style dress (same style & fit as this one) is available at http://www.tracynegoshian.com/
DeleteHope that helps!