Happy Thursday Friends! I'm so happy tomorrow's Friday and we have a loooong weekend- I sure need one! My family is coming to visit for the weekend and I am so excited to take them around my neck of the woods; we're definitely going to "play tourist"!
What fun plans do y'all have for Labor Day Weekend? Going to hit up the sure-to-be-amazing sales? I wish I could join you but I am going strong on my spending freeze and I refuse to break! ha!
Grab an adult beverage and your jacks and enjoy your weekend friends! :)
Thanks for stopping by y'all!










Love your yellow dress! It's perfect for Labor Day weekend! Have a wonderful time with your friend playing tourist. It's always fun to do where you live.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
Thank you so much Whitney! I'm really looking forward to it :) Have a great weekend!
DeletePretty dress and I love these pictures, so fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ginny! I had a blast taking them :)
DeleteI love your pictures! Do you take them with a tripod or do you have someone take them for you? You are adorable and I love the blog :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! My talented Aunt takes my pictures for me :)
DeleteGORGEOUS photos, girl! You look beautiful in that dress!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
kellyinthecity.com
Thank you Kelly! Hope you are having a great Labor Day Weekend! :)
Delete