Well Florida sure didn't hesitate to head into summer weather- it's been in the 90's almost every day! But looking at the bright side... that means it's time to bring out your Lilly in full force! (There is always a positive right?!)
I got this cheerful tunic top for my birthday and I am totally in love. I feel like I look about 8 shades tanner just from putting these bright colors on! ha! I also scooped up these neon Jack Rogers for a steal a few weeks ago when I got in on the Living Social/Last Call NM mega-deal ($20 for Jacks is ah-mazing)! I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot more of these cuties! And hello- this gold clutch is total perfection! Adding a fun accessory like this totally glams up my casual look. It's impossible to have a bad day when you're wearing an outfit this happy!
Top: Lilly Pulitzer "Braylen" // Shorts: Old Navy // Sandals: Jack Rogers via NM Last Call // Necklace: Absolute (round version) // Bracelet: R.J. Graziano (option) // Ring: HSN (love this) // Gold Clutch: Sophie and Trey (obsessed with the aqua version)
Have a wonderful Thursday y'all!


This top is adorable! I love it with the white shots too.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I just discovered the wonder that is white shorts for summer! :)
DeleteJust found your blog and I love your style!!! Already started pinning some of your looks! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Thank you so much for visiting! :)
DeleteGorgeous blouse! Your white shorts look perfect against those bright colors.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jennie!
DeleteI love the colours in your top and your shoes pick up the green in your top. Works well with white too! (perfectly coutured)
ReplyDeleteThank you Lorna!
DeleteI love this top. I followed your advice for the Ali dress sizing a few months ago and it was perfect! So glad I read your post before ordering. Do you mind sharing what size your Braylen above is? I got a medium but it feels a bit overwhelming...thinking of looking for a small. Thanks!! ❤
ReplyDeleteYay- I'm so glad you love the Ali dress as much as I do :) I am wearing a small in the Braylen- I definitely think that it is generous in size so you would be fine to size down. Thanks so much for reading!
Delete