Here are a few products I am loving that give back to some amazing organizations:
Benevolent Jewels is a new jewelry shop I learned about recently and I am already a fan! Every three months they pick a new nonprofit to give 20% of their proceeds to. Currently they are working with +Works, an anti-bullying organization (how amazing is that)?!
![]() |
| Pink Petals Statement Necklace |
TOMS is one of the originators for our generation of product purchases that give back. For every pair of shoes you buy TOMS will donate a pair to a child in need around the world. 1 for 1- what an amazing ratio!
![]() |
| TOMS Navy Sailboat Women's Classics |
![]() |
| One Hope Chardonnay- fights breast cancer |
These are just a few of the produce I am loving now that give back! Would you like to see more products with this philosophy? Let me know! And remember sweet friends: "Giving is always in style"!




No comments
I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)