Dress: Kiki La'Rue (shop her great collection here) // Leather "Hope" Bracelet (similar here- this one coming this summer to HSN!) // Ring: HSN (here) // "Florida" Necklace: Sophie and Trey (similar here)
Seeing a natural miracle so big, reminds me of how small I am- and what a joy it it to place my hope in a God so faithful! Friends, I hope that your Thursday brings you reminders (big or small) of how loved you are!
Linking up with Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance for Three-Fer Thursday!









That sunset and your photos are gorgeous. Loving the color-blocked chevron maxi. So pretty, Gentry. =)
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
DeleteLove your dress! I don't see it on the Kiki website though :(
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry- I should have clarified that I bought it from Kiki at the end of last summer :( She has SO many great other ones though!! Hope you find one you love (I have several on my wish list) :)
DeleteCongrats Gentry!!! I nominated you for the Liebster award. On a side note I love your name. Very unique.
ReplyDelete~Angela
http://www.prettyinherpearls.com/liebster-award-nominees/
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!
Delete