Well today I'm sharing a "first" of my Lilly dresses- my first Lilly that was gifted to me! I remember how excited I was when I saw the signature Lilly wrapping and how I squealed with glee when I unwrapped it and saw this lil number inside! I had fallen hard for these sailboats and I was so excited that this dress was going to enter my outfit rotation! What a fun and thoughtful gift that I still cherish all these years later!
Friends I hope that your life is filled with the most wonderful "firsts"- and that you take time to celebrate each of them!
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (old, similar and love this) // Sandals: Jack Rogers // Necklace: Salt Pines // Bracelets: Bellezza and Technibond (coming soon!) // Sunglasses: Payless // Croakies: Lilly Pulitzer
PS- Have you entered to win the B. Ivy Bow Bracelet giveaway?? What are you waiting for?! :)







Such a pretty dress, you look adorable :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! :)
Delete