Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Let's Shop! Lilly Pulitzer After-Party Sale (With Fit and Sizing Info)!

Lilly Pulitzer Stella Shift Dress (runs big- wearing size 2)

{SHOP THE SALE}


Alright y'all, for us Lilly lovers today is the Super Bowl of shopping: the Lilly Pulitzer After-Party Sale!! Depending on when you're reading this, you could be fueling up with lots of coffee, stuck in that darn virtual line, or skipping off into your day with a full cart (and empty wallet)! 

If you are still trying to decide what to purchase & how pieces fit- I've got you covered! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite pieces from Lilly's recent collections (most should be included in the sale even if they are different prints). Of course I want to make this the easiest shopping experience ever for you, so if you have any questions about fit, style, or sizing I am here to help!


Lilly Pulitzer Del Lago Tunic Dress (TTS- wearing size small)

I also adore it in "Midnight Cove":

Lilly Pulitzer Klea Romper (TTS- wearing size medium)

Also available in this adorable print called "One Too Many":
Lilly Pulitzer Klea Romper (TTS- wearing a medium)

Lilly Pulitzer Lacy Tank (wearing size small) || Lilly Pulitzer Baybreeze Shorts (wearing size medium & love the elastic waist!)

Lilly Pulitzer Ophelia Dress (wearing size small)

Lilly Pulitzer Ali Dress (arms run tight- I size up to a medium)

Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Top (I can wear a small and a medium, but prefer the small if tucking in and the medium if wearing as a tunic)- I always scoop up one or two of these tops!!

Lilly Pulitzer Essie Dress (wearing a medium in this picture, but I now wear a small) || Also comes in a top!

Lilly Pulitzer Arden Shift Dress (wearing size medium)

Lilly Pulitzer Mila Shift Dress (wearing size 6)

Lilly Pulitzer Emilia Wrap Dress (wearing medium)- This is one of my top wishlist items for the sale! It's perfect for work!

Lilly Pulitzer Madylin Romper (TTS- wearing a medium) - I just scooped up this print and I know for a fact it will be in the sale!

Lilly Pulitzer Madylin Romper (TTS- wearing a medium) - hoping to scoop up this matching print!

Lilly Pulitzer Beacon Dress (wearing a medium) - I think this is such a great transitional dress and am thinking some of the older prints will be in the sale!

Lilly Pulitzer Short Sleeve Marlowe Dress (wearing size medium- very fitted!)

Lilly Pulitzer Colby Dress (wearing a small)

Lilly Pulitzer Linden Dress (wearing a small) - love the A-line fit of this tee dress! Perfect for transitioning to fall!

On Sarah Hunt: Del Lago Tunic Dress || On me: Lilly Pulitzer Karli Wrap Romper (my all time favorite!! Wearing a medium)

Whew!!! If you made it to the end you deserve another cup of coffee! ha. As you can clearly see, my love for Lilly runs deep y'all- and that's why I love this sale so much! It gives me a chance to beef up my collection w/out breaking the bank (at least not breaking it as much)!

{note: I have to write my posts in advance due to my job, but I am sharing pieces I am most confident will be included in the sale due to their release date and independent research I've done! I will do my best to update as I can throughout the duration of the sale.}

Don't forget the sale ends Wednesday, August 30 at midnight- and have fun shopping!! Comment below and let me know what you picked up! :)

{SHOP THE SALE}



9 comments

  1. I'm still LOL'ing over the caption you had on IG!! There are so many fun patterns and I can't think of a better sale for anyone to take advantage of than you! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute in everything and definitely rock the fun patterns!!! I love her rompers and now after hearing about the sale am tempted to try one out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such an amazing sale, my purse would definitely be empty after shopping it haha. I love how bright and colourful the outfits are, they just make you feel happy just looking at them! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Currently waiting in the insanely long queue now! Look your sale picks. The Madelyn romper looks SO cute on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute in all your lilly. It was made just for you! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many gorgeous pieces, can I just have one of each?! Please and thank you <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had some success with the sale!! I did see a few of these pieces this morning, the only thing I was hoping for more of was the Oh Shello pattern!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I'm horrible. I completely forgot it was the Lilly sale! SO many cute things. I love that wrap dress and the wrap romper! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many cute pieces! I'm sure you got some good stuff at the sale!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)