On Sarah: Del Lago Tunic Dress || On me: Karlie Wrap Romper
Last Wednesday was not only the first day of summer, but it was also National Wear Your Lilly Day, and Sarah and I celebrated in color by co-hosting a fun event at our favorite local store- the Pink Palm! We were able to meet so many sweet local Lilly lovers & readers (hi friends!!) and just had an absolute ball trying on new arrivals, popping the bubbly and celebrating all things colorful!
I thought it would be fun to give you a peek inside the event as well as some fun "dressing room diary" snapshots! Sarah and I were in stitches all night- you know that is the sign of a great time! :)
On Me: Lacy Tank Top & Baybreeze Shorts in So Snappy
On Sarah: Del Lago Tunic Dress || On me: Oh Shello Stella Shift Dress
On me: Emmeline One Shoulder Dress || On Sarah: Sloane Jumpsuit
On me: Klea Off the Shoulder Romper in I'm So Jelly || On Sarah: Del Lago Tunic Dress
Palmella Clutch (SO perfect for summer!)
{MY FAVORITE NEW LILLY ARRIVALS}



All those pretty colors make me so happy!!
ReplyDeleteLove Lilly! That might be the cutest romper ever!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun event! I love the rompers and jumpsuits!! You both look beautiful!
ReplyDeletexx, Elise
www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com
Good to know about this event and hope it was a successful one. Couple of months ago, I arranged house warming party of one of the elegant event venues. Decorated venue with lovely arrangements and it was a grand party.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this blog ppost
ReplyDelete