Cold-Shoulder Top: Loft || Scalloped Shorts: Loft || Flats: c/o Oka-B Charlene in "Dove" (use code "OKABGIRL16" for 20% off!) || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Apple Watch || Sunglasses: Target
I just love that this season is all about fun, unique, feminine details! By adding the simplest little details it takes basic items "up" a notch and makes them totally unique! Case-in-point: this adorable cold-shoulder tee. On it's own, it would be a sweet and simple basic; but by adding the cut-outs and bow ties you've got a fun piece that's sure to garner some compliments :) I'm also a sucker for scallops of any kind- so of course I totally swooned over these chambray shorts- I mean, the cutest!! The perfect finishing touch was my Oka-B bow flats... this girl sure does love her bows!
Cold-Shoulder Top: Loft || Scalloped Shorts: Loft || Flats: c/o Oka-B Charlene in "Dove" (use code "OKABGIRL16" for 20% off!) || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Apple Watch || Sunglasses: Target
{SHOP THE POST}
So what are y'all up to this weekend? I'm actually headed to Vegas on Sunday so I'm all about packing, getting the house ready, and getting Buddy ready before I jet off :)











I love these type of tops because you still get the exposed shoulder but you get to actually move your arms!! Hope you have a great weekend girl!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!! Love this top!
ReplyDeletexx, Elise
www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com
Summer clothes are my favorite because of all the fun details and the variety. I can't get enough cold shoulder cut outs or scalloped edges. Happy Friday gurlie <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
Your outfit is so fab!! Love those shorts.
ReplyDeleteThat top is the best Loft find! I love those bows on your toes, too!
ReplyDeleteThis is the perfect outfit for summer! I LOVE the scalloped detail on those shorts.
ReplyDeletexx katie // a touch of teal
I love little added details too and this top is so pretty :) You look lovely x
ReplyDeleteI am honestly not a fan of the cold shoulder trend, but this top is adorable!
ReplyDeleteCold shoulders and scalloped edges-- two of my very faves!! I have the same KS necklace-- same colour and everything!
ReplyDeleteSarita @ it's my girls' world
That top is adorable. I love the little bow details. Cold shoulder is a great trend and it look amazing on you!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mylittlenest.org
You are absolutely too sweet Ruth! Thank you for your sweet comment!
DeleteI love how the shorts are so cute and that it looks so comfy too. Perfect summer essential!
ReplyDeleteJessica | notjessfashion.com
grt
ReplyDelete