Dress: Cat & Jack via Target (wearing a girls XL) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Clutch: Similar || Apple Watch || Bangle: Kate Spade (on sale!) || Sunglasses: Target
Do you have a dress that just makes you want to shake your groove thing all night long? Spoiler Alert: That's this dress for me! You know how it goes, I'm running in to Target (#YetAgain)- tired, in a hurry, & on the move- when all of a sudden I spotted this dress and I'm full on shimmying in the aisle! The bright colors and ruffle details just make this so perfect for celebrating Cinco de Mayo today. How could I resist?! I've got some pretty fun plans tonight and tomorrow, & the FL weather should be picture perfect, so I can't wait to share it all with y'all over on Insta!
Also, I've been thinking about changing up my blog layout (it's kind of like getting the itch for a new outfit!) - I'm in the mood for something new! So if you have any shops/designers you love or anything you'd like to see, please let me know! I'm all ears (and eyes!) to see what's out there.
Dress: Cat & Jack via Target (wearing a girls XL) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Clutch: Similar || Apple Watch || Bangle: Kate Spade (on sale!) || Sunglasses: Target
{SHOP THE POST}
PS- Wishing my wonderful dad the happiest of birthdays today! He's the hardest working man I know, with a true heart of gold and I owe him my sense of humor, my roll-with-the-punches outlook & my aggressive driving habits ;) Hope you have the best day dad! Love you!











This dress is so pretty and I love the pink necklace and bag you have paired it with :) A very happy birthday to your dad as well, I hope he has a wonderful day! x
ReplyDeleteThe sleeve detail is just too cute!! I love how colorful this is, but then again so much of your wardrobe is :) Happy birthday to your dad! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your dad.
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
You seriously find all of the best dresses in the girls section at Target! Happy Weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up with the girls section! I could never pull it off, but you do so well!
ReplyDeleteHow fabulous is this dress!? Target for the win again :-D
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
What a fun dress! I wish I could fit into the girls section. lol! Happy Birthday to your Dad! Jess at Just Jess
ReplyDeleteThis is the perfect Cinco de Mayo dress!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not surprised you felt drawn to this dress - it's gorgeous and so perfect for this weather! I'm so impressed it's from Target too, what a find!
ReplyDeleteMusings & More
I am so in love with the ruffle sleeve detail on this dress! You look adorable!
ReplyDeleteBy Lauren M
How freaking cute are you in this dress?! I love the ruffles and love that it's kids, what a find! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes
ReplyDeleteThat dress is too perfect!! Adorable. Love the ruffles, the colors, the patterns, the whole shebang!
ReplyDeletethat is so funny that this dress is from the kids section lol-I do the same thing--way cheaper ha ha-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com
ReplyDeleteI have been loving Cat and Jack and got some of the cutest pieces from Target! Love this adorable dress. Yay for short girls!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
I love those sunnies and the pop of pink!
ReplyDeletexx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes