Welcome to a new week y'all! I had all sorts of fun this weekend so I thought it would be fun to do a little "Weekend Wrap-Up" and share it all with you!
On Friday night the Junior League of St. Petersburg hosted a super-fun social at a local Speakeasy, Proof. We had a blast with the photo booth & fun craft cocktails- plus playing catch-up with all our favorite gals! It's been awhile since we all got together so it was such a treat to kick off the weekend with everyone.
Saturday, my best friend, Asha, stopped by for the afternoon and we hit up King Street Food for an ah-mazing lunch (I shared our loaded milkshake on Insta-stories!) and shopping downtown! The weather was literally dreamy- 75, no humidity, and sunny- so perfect!!
Of course Sunday was Superbowl time! I had no loyalty to either team so I went with orange & blue (because I can ALWAYS cheer for my Gators!). My friend Abby hosts the best parties and I wish I snapped a pic of the phenomenal food spread she had! We had chicken & waffles, lobster mac-n-cheese, buffalo chicken 3 different ways... amazing!! Safe to say I need a great work out today to make up for it ;)
Hope y'all had a great weekend too! Share your fun in the comments below!
Linking up with the Hello Monday & Weekending Link Ups


I love that you wore gator colors to watch the game - perfect!! Looks like you had a fun weekend girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteI am drooling hearing about that spread! Looks like you had a great weekend girl :-)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great weekend this weekend! Your weather sounds absolutely perfect on Saturday - much better than the super cold, chilly weather that we had. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteLove your top from Saturday! Looks like you had a great weekend with great weather!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun weekend! That meet up on Friday sounded like a blast! And yay to our weather being perfect, I hope it stays like this for awhile! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes
ReplyDeleteThat food sounds AMAZING!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a fun weekend. How cute are all you Jr. League girls!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
Looks like you guys have a fun JL... What a good weekend
ReplyDeletemine was tame compared to yours! you look super cute in all your pics!--Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com
ReplyDeleteYou weekend looks so much fun! You look SO happy!
ReplyDeletexx katie // a touch of teal