Cupcakes and Cashmere Multi-Color Pillow // Cupcakes and Cashmere Pink Pillow // Pink Herringbone Rug (tons of color options!) // Heart Artwork // Orange Straw Basket (also comes in navy) // Gray Chevron Blanket // Monogram Wine Trough // "Beer Me" Beer Cup // "Pinkies Up" Wine Glass
I've slowly begun the (long) hard road of redecorating my apartment, and one thing I've learned is that it isn't cheap! That's why I get so excited to find gorgeous home goods on sale- like my picks from the #Nsale :) Even if you aren't ready to scoop up a ton of pieces (I know I'm still working on finding my perfect couch first) you can go wrong with a cozy blanket or sassy wine glass- let's be real that will match everything! Every page of the sale was so good, it was impossible to narrow down my choices, so grab a cop of coffee and be ready to peruse!
PS- I've got something fun happening tonight... good thoughts would be appreciated! ;) #StoryToCome #IfItGoesWell
{SHOP THE POST}




That glassware is so great - I love the beer me one!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteI love love love that monogram wine trough!
ReplyDeleteI love that wine trough - might need to be added to my cart!
ReplyDeleteSo many amazing home decor pieces are a part of this sale! I think I need those wine glasses and that wine trough <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
Obsessed with that basket! And I have those Easy, Tiger beer glasses and they are so fun! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes
ReplyDelete