I don't know about you, but I absolutely love receiving presents! Unfortunately, it can't be my birthday everyday, so sometimes a girl has to send herself something festive in the mail; enter, the Popsugar Must Have Box! Each month you'll receive a surprise box of goodies - full size, not trial- delivered right to your door. Then, the fun begins! You get to see what treasures are in your Must Have Box :) You goodies can range from home to beauty to accessories- a little bit of everything! Most definitely a #MustHaveBox worth checking out!
I hope y'all have a wonderful Wednesday! Tomorrow is my Friday as I'm headed on vacation Friday with my family- yay! But let's be honest... I've totally procrastinated packing and I'm going to have to pay for it tonight. #PackingProblems
Disclosure: Popsugar sent me this Must Have Box to try, but all opinions shared in this post are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Girl Meets Bow!











Love this!! Definitely going to need to look into this! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteXo,
Kristyn
Primp and Proper
Pretty neat, but expensive for a monthly subscription, IMO.
ReplyDeleteI don't disagree with you! They do have a smaller version for $18 a month which is a great "try me" price! :)
DeleteI love that box and the variety that it offers! Have a happy 4th :)
ReplyDeletexo, Kristina