I shared this dress a few weeks ago during my Currently Obsessing Over post and I wanted to circle back and show you what it looked like "in real life". I have to tell y'all I'm totally a fan! I love a good swingy, loose dress and this one fits the bill perfectly (without making you lose your shape!) It's also a really high quality material- much more than I expected- so that's a great surprise! I went simple when accessorizing so that the shape of the dress took center stage, and the results are the perfectly easy look I love. Bonus: this dress is now on sale for under $35! (So jelly!)
I'm also thrilled today to bring you an AMAZING giveaway for the Carolina Dandy weekender that I adore! Details on how to enter at the end of the post :)
Now for something SUPER exciting!! Remember the adorable Carolina Dandy weekender I recently took on my trip to Key West? Well today you have the chance to win one for yourself!! That's right, my sweet friend Addison will personalize a bag just for you! All you have to do is enter in the Rafflecopter below & cross your fingers your name is pulled next week when the giveaway ends :) Good Luck!
Have a fabulous Tuesday y'all! Tonight is our passing of the gavel in Junior League... after this it is all really over- wish me luck & no tears! :)









Such a cute and dainty dress!! I love the detailed top and of course the chambray-esque bottom! xo, biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable dress! I love the detail at the top, so pretty! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes
ReplyDeleteSeriously obsessed with your weekender and this dress! Love the chambray bottom and the details on the top! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI plan on taking it to the PNW coast with me! Cheers!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Super cute dress!
ReplyDeleteClaire
www.singlegirlsanonymous.com
To the cottage this summer!
ReplyDeleteEyelet detail and baby blue! Gah! Such a perfect combination. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteShelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com
Such a cute dress, love love love the eyelet lace detail! And loving that weekender bag! Would definitely come in handy for my weekend trips around the sunshine state this summer <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
You look so beautiful! Love this dress!
ReplyDeleteI have to travel a lot for medical appointments and treatments so this would come in handy. That's not fun, though, so I am planning on spending a few days on the Oregon coast this summer!
ReplyDeleteThis is the perfect bag for me to take up to the lake on our weekends this summer! I hate packing a carry on size suitcase - it just seems so formal. I definitely need a fun weekend duffle like this!!
ReplyDelete~ Kim Pincombe Cole
I may have to use your packing tips AND this bag for a Bachlorette party weekend to North Carolina this summer!
ReplyDeleteSo fun!! Bachelorette parties are always a blast! :)
DeleteI love this dress and your dress, both of which I would love to have. If I won the bag I would take it with me to th beach week end after next. Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteBeach vacations are my favorite!
DeleteLove the dress! Looks super comfy and perfect for summer!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kayla @ Tlittlelady.blogspot.com
What a great overnight bag!
ReplyDeleteThis dress is so cute! The embroidery detail is perfect!
ReplyDeletexo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
I love the striped monogram bag! I would totally take it on our weekend road trips to Pittsburgh, it's the perfect size! Also, that dress is so cute!
ReplyDeleteEvelina @ Fortunate House
I adore this weekender bag! I would take it close and far with my on any trip I go on. Thanks for hosting! :)
ReplyDeleteXO,
Lauren
www.aloprofile.com
i will take it with me everytime i go house-sitting and dog-sitting . i would have everything in that one bag .
ReplyDeleteThis dress is seriously the cutest ever! In love with the eyelet top and the cute flirty cut!
ReplyDelete<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles
on our hawaii beach trip :)
ReplyDeletelinda
This is crazy, because this exact bag is on the very top of my short wish list. I would take it to Emerald Isle with my husband's family and all the other quick weekend trips we take in summer! I also love love that dress. Darling!
ReplyDeletexo,
Catherine
www.classiccatherine.com
I'd take my bag on road trips and use it as a carry on bag!
ReplyDeleteOh so cute ! Would love to take this as a carry-on bag to Chicago this fall (:
ReplyDeleteI would take it with me to New Orleans.
ReplyDeletei'm going to key west as well! it will be my first visit in july.
ReplyDeleteThis would be so awesome to take on our trip to costa rica!
ReplyDeletei'd love to take this with me to atlantic city!
ReplyDelete