This spring weather is becoming too fabulous for words... so I'll keep it simple, "I love it!" :)
I'm also loving the Riviera shorts collection from the Loft- they fit like a dream (especially with my hippy hips) and they have been coming out with so many fun colors and patterns. The first pair I bought this season was this scalloped pair, and I've been head-over-heels for them since first sight! I love that they are the perfect neutral (black, duh) but the scallop edge gives them a little something "extra" :)
Sweater: J. Crew (old, tons of color options here) // Shorts: Loft // Flats: Tory Burch c/o Shopbop // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (love this option) // Necklace: Kendra Scott (similar) // Ring: HSN (similar)
{SHOP THE POST}
I have to give a huge "Happy Birthday" to my sweet mamma who turns another year more fabulous today! Thank you for being the most thoughtful, kind, and compassionate woman I know and teaching me the value of family & that giving is always better than receiving. Hope you have the best day ever today! Love you!









I'll have to check those scalloped shorts out, too cute! Happy birthday to your mama!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
Love those scalloped shorts - totally can't wait for warmer weather here. xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. Love the detail of the scalloped edge. I will have to try the shorts, I find it hard to find a pair that fits perfect! That bright purple color looks fab on you too!!!
ReplyDeleteBetsy
http://www.twopeasinablog.com
Tuesday Fashion Party Link Up
Those shorts are too cute! I just ordered a few tops from Loft I should have checked out their shorts too!
ReplyDeleteI'm obsessing over the scalloped edges trend, those shorts are too cute!
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
I love the loft!! It is one of my fav spots to shop! Your scalloped shorts are so cute! I am jealous you live in Fl where its warm...in SEattle...the torrential dump of rain and wind today..yuck.ha! I am taking my first trip to FL in July hopefully!
ReplyDeletexo
Valerie
Mapleleopard.com
YAY!! If you want any hints about where to go/what to see in FL let me know! You will love it here :)
DeleteI love those shorts! I will have to put them on my "to buy" list after I finish my no-spend March.Jess at Just Jess
ReplyDelete