
via
Happy Fri-YAY y'all and welcome to a love-filled edition of "Currently Obsessing Over"! Sorry I wasn't around the last two days; I have a big Junior League presentation tomorrow and work has been super busy, so unfortunately the blog had to take a backseat for a day or two. I'm so happy to be back today though, because I absolutely love Valentine's day so I'm dishing on all my favorites to make your day super special and help you celebrate all the love in your life :)
Happy Fri-YAY y'all and welcome to a love-filled edition of "Currently Obsessing Over"! Sorry I wasn't around the last two days; I have a big Junior League presentation tomorrow and work has been super busy, so unfortunately the blog had to take a backseat for a day or two. I'm so happy to be back today though, because I absolutely love Valentine's day so I'm dishing on all my favorites to make your day super special and help you celebrate all the love in your life :)
{SHOPPING}
Obviously I'm shopping all things pink and red... This pink pleated dress has to take the cake though- it was just marked down to under $30 (all sizes currently available)!!
I love the classic shape of this A-line dress, it's so classy! If red isn't your color, it also comes in black and navy :)
If you have a more casual day planned, these pink sandals are perfect for strolling around with your special guy!
This pink maxi dress is straight up dreamy y'all!
Obviously I'm shopping all things pink and red... This pink pleated dress has to take the cake though- it was just marked down to under $30 (all sizes currently available)!!
I love the classic shape of this A-line dress, it's so classy! If red isn't your color, it also comes in black and navy :)
If you have a more casual day planned, these pink sandals are perfect for strolling around with your special guy!
This pink maxi dress is straight up dreamy y'all!
{BAKING}
Something about love makes my sweet tooth go into overdrive, so I'm craving these Strawberry Truffle Kiss Cookies real bad! I think that I will be whipping up a batch this weekend...
If you plan on having a night in with your honey, why don't you whip up a batch of Valentine's popcorn? I hear it pairs perfectly with a Rom Com ;)
Something about love makes my sweet tooth go into overdrive, so I'm craving these Strawberry Truffle Kiss Cookies real bad! I think that I will be whipping up a batch this weekend...
If you plan on having a night in with your honey, why don't you whip up a batch of Valentine's popcorn? I hear it pairs perfectly with a Rom Com ;)
{CRAFTING}
I always loved handing out Valentines as a kid, so I can't wait to one day make them with my own children! Until then I will be storing all the creative ideas I can find.
I always loved handing out Valentines as a kid, so I can't wait to one day make them with my own children! Until then I will be storing all the creative ideas I can find.
{WATCHING}
This story will give you all the feels... I got goosebumps watching it! *cue the tissues*
I hope y'all have a wonderful and love-filled weekend! If you have any fun plans share them with me in the comments below!
This story will give you all the feels... I got goosebumps watching it! *cue the tissues*
I hope y'all have a wonderful and love-filled weekend! If you have any fun plans share them with me in the comments below!

Missed your blog this week. Good luck on your presentation! Have a wonderful weekend. Love you!
ReplyDeleteThis is a fun little roundup! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletexx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls
Valentine's day makes me want to buy all the pink clothes!
ReplyDelete