Today I'm headed to New York for my first trip in my new role as an associate jewelry buyer! It's market week so in the next 36 hours I will be meeting with 4 of my vendors to pick out product- so much to do! I'm so excited to get to the city, but things will be quiet around here until I'm back on Thursday :) have a fabulous few days and can't wait to tell y'all about my trip! (In the meantime you can keep up with my adventures on Instagram)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Woohoo! Have an amazing trip girl! And don't freeze!! :) <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes
ReplyDeleteGood luck girl!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteSafe travels! What a great job perk
ReplyDeleteYayy!! Have so much fun girlie- NYC is my favorite!
ReplyDeletexo, Kristina
Medicine & Manicures
So exciting! Have the best time ever!
ReplyDeleteHave an amazing trip and stay warm :)
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
Have an awesome trip up to NYC! Hope you get to do a little exploring while you are there.
ReplyDeleteHave so much fun! What an exciting trip!
ReplyDelete