Happy Thursday y'all! Only one more day until Friday... and I don't know about you but I sure am pumped for it! This week was a doozy!
With yesterday welcoming the first official day of fall, it seems only fitting to round up what once again will be the "it" accessory of the season... the blanket scarf! I loved mine last year- it is seriously so warm-and it's pretty fantastic that it doubles as a blanket! Shop some of my favorite cozy options below :) #fallishere
Happy Thursday y'all! Only one more day until Friday... and I don't know about you but I sure am pumped for it! This week was a doozy!
Happy Thursday y'all! Only one more day until Friday... and I don't know about you but I sure am pumped for it! This week was a doozy!
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I feel like I now need like 50 more blanket scarves! Great roundup!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
I have been so intimidated by blanket scarves, but these are all so cute! I am with you on being ready for this week to be over!
ReplyDeleteLove blanket scarves they're so cozy! I just have trouble tying them
ReplyDeleteBeautiful selection of blanket scarves, so warm and cozy! I am so ready for fall this year.
ReplyDeletehttp://trailofsprinkles.blogspot.ca
Loving all your picks! I picked up one last year, and now I want more <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
I love me some blanket scarves. Now if only it would get cold here in Texas!!!
ReplyDeleteVery informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. how to wear an oversized scarf
ReplyDelete