Kate Spade Pearl Studs // Alex and Ani Bangle // Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Blouse (view all options here) // J. Crew Pixie Pant // Michael Kors Watch (Part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale until Aug 3rd!) // Tory Burch Reva Flat
Happy Monday! I don't know about you but Monday's are not always something I look forward to. But it can help when getting dressed is an easy formula! Today I thought I would share my go-to work week look that always helps me looked pulled together in a jiffy. There is nothing easier than a colorful blouse and chic black pants- put the two of them together and you've got a fab look! I hope y'all have a wonderful week!

Kate Spade Pearl Studs are just simply beautiful! What a great outfit!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mai!
DeleteThat's my uniform in a nutshell as well - it needs to have some sort of color! xo, biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely! Gotta have lots of color ;)
DeleteThis is a great weekday look that you have put together. I love the colors in that top!
ReplyDeletexo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
Thanks friends!
DeleteGreat outfit, that blouse is so perfect. I love a pop of color.
ReplyDeleteA pop of color brightens any day!
DeleteLove your choices! Great flats : )
ReplyDeletewww.amemoryofus.com
Thank you Darcy! They are my favorite!
DeleteI love the Kate Spade bags!!! They are luxurious, and I would feel like a queen carrying this bag!
ReplyDeletethis is a really nice outfit love it i like the fancy flats
ReplyDeleteThanks Krystel! I love my TB flats!
Delete