Have you ever had an outfit just kind of come together when you weren't planning on it? That's what happened to me when I was trying to style this dress. Originally I wanted to pair it with this cute pineapple cardigan I have, but they just didn't work together. (#bummer) But then I spotted this jacket out of the corner of my eye- I hadn't worn it in months but figured "what the heck?" and threw it on! Y'all it was just darling together and the kind of easy style I love in the spring! When I added my favorite nude wedges, I knew I had a winner :)
Dress: J. Crew (love this use code "SpringStyle" for 30% off) // Jacket: Old Navy // Wedges: Steve Madden (love these) // Tote: Target (similar) // Necklace: Local Boutique (love this and this)
Have a thrilling Thursday! Can't wait to see y'all tomorrow!








Cute combo! I love it when outfits just come together too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ginny!
DeleteMilitary jackets are the best, I swear that they go with everything!!!Xoxo,
ReplyDeleteWhitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
I totally agree with you :)
DeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog, love this outfit. The cobalt blue looks great on you, and I love the floral bag!
Would love to have you join us at my Link up Turning Heads Tuesday
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com
HI Jess! So glad you "discovered" me :) Would love to join the linkup- thanks for the invitation!
DeleteLove your jacket! Found your blog through Styling in St Louis. Stop by my weekly Wednesday link up (still live) if you get a chance :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/
Thanks for stopping by Sydney! I'll be sure to hop over and check out the linkup :) XO
DeleteI just discovered your blog, I love it. So similar to the style that I love. I LOVE this outfit, especially your shoes.
ReplyDeleteDiary of Elegance
http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/
Hi Elizabeth!
DeleteI'm so happy that you "found" me! Hope you stick around and enjoy! XO
That bag is adorable! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you Laura!
Delete