Alright y'all, I hope you have your shades ready because you're going to need them today! I fell in love with this skirt the minute I saw it - there is nothing about this neon green that I don't adore! When I thought of how to style it, I knew I could go the more traditional route of a neutral on top. But how much fun would that be?! (not enough is the answer!) So I grabbed my favorite neon striped tee and voila! An outfit that made me insanely happy was born :)
Skirt: J. Crew Pleat-Front Mini // Tee: Loft (Similar & similar- finding a neon green striped tee is hard y'all!) // Sandals: Payless (don't you love that they look designer?) // Necklace: Target (similar) // Ring: Absolute (obsessed! ) // Watch: Randy Jackson (love this)
Check out who I'm linking up with today:









Such a happy skirt. You look great.
ReplyDeleteThank you! It was such a happy day ;)
DeleteAren't you gorgeous and bright and happy in all that neon yellow. So cute and it makes me positive since I am here typing while wearing a wool coat. The necklace is my favorite but I also adore that skirt, Gentry.
ReplyDeleteWelcome by. Enjoy the weekend, Ada. =)
Thank you Ada! I hope the weather warms up for you soon so you can enjoy some bright colors too! :)
DeleteYay for neon, you look adorable!
ReplyDeleteYes Ginny- YAY for neon!! :)
Deletehooray for neon!!!! you are soo cute!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Tara Belle
Northern Lights – Southern Belles
Thanks Tara! You are so sweet! XO
DeleteSo cute! And...can't believe those are Payless sandals thought TB the entire post until I got to the bottom!
ReplyDeleteDon't you love a fab style steal?! ;)
DeleteYou look so great in this bright outfit! It's not for me (I own a few neon accessories) but you wear it so well!
ReplyDeleteAlice
www.happinessatmidlife.com
Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.
Thank you Alice- pops of neon are sometime just as fun! :)
DeleteI am loving this bright look! Bright colors are so much fun to wear! You look so cute!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great weekend!
xo,
Jacqueline
stylininstlouis.com
Thank you! I hope you had a wonderful weekend too! XO
DeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE those sunglasses! Where from?! Thanks for linking up with us!
ReplyDeleteXO Corbin Tate
Classy South Blog
HI Corbin! Ooops! They are from good 'ol Tar-jay (Target)! :)
Delete