I absolutely love versatile outfits like this! I wore this the other weekend shopping all day and than easily transitioned it to a casual girls night out- and it was perfect for both occasions! Lately I'm really loving dressing up my plaid shirts for a more sophisticated vibe, it's fun to take something casual and turn it into something more fancy! And as a bonus… it's comfy too! Best of both worlds! :)
Top:
Old Navy (I ordered a size up for a looser fit) // Skirt:
J. Crew Factory (only $16.99 & get extra 25% off using code "YAY25) // Boots: Gabrielle Rocha via Zappos (old,
super similar & under $100) // Watch: Randy Jackson (old,
similar) // Bangle: Kate Spade (bridesmaid gift,
almost exact) // Necklace: R.J. Graziano (old,
love this)
Thanks for stopping by y'all!
loading..
I am in love with plaid this season and agree that dressing them up is such a stylish option. Love your look here!
ReplyDeleteThank you friend! So happy you stopped by! :)
DeleteLove that JCF skirt with the plaid & pearls! So cute :)
ReplyDeleteXO, Kelssey
Thanks Kelssey! PS- I'm loving that you call it "JCF"- I may have to steal that acronym! :)
DeleteI love this outfit!
ReplyDeleteTiffany Ima
Style Honestly
Thank you Tiffany! :)
DeleteYou look adorable and this is all my favorite things in one outfit. Cute!
ReplyDeleteThey are all my favorite things too! :)
DeleteThis is my kind of plaid! I love the brightness and vibrancy of the colours. You wear them well!
ReplyDeleteI agree that a bright plaid is my plaid! :)
DeleteYou look gorgeous Gentry! I love this color plaid top on you!
ReplyDeletexo,
Jacqueline
stylininstlouis.com
Thanks sweet girl! xoxo
DeleteI always love wearing plaid in fall too. Love it with the pearls.
ReplyDeleteAlice
www.happinessatmidlife.com
P.S. Hope you stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.
Thanks Alice- pearls are a girls best accessory! :)
Deletebeautiful shirt and I really like the necklace!
ReplyDeleteIrene
www.thedailylace.com
Thanks Irene!
DeleteI just ordered the skirt today from JCF, it was 30% off and I got it for $11!! I am a size 14 and ordered a size 14, did it fit pretty true to size? I was worried I may need to size up!
ReplyDeleteYay!! That is an AMAZING steal!! I have a curvy bottom half so I did size up one size, but I know most friends who have it felt that it was true to size. You are going to love it- it's SO insanely comfortable! :)
DeleteLove how you styled the top! Looks great with a black skirt.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Lindsay!
Delete