I know fashion is turing towards fall but I just can't let go of the last sweet days of summer! Luckily in that respect the sun is definitely cooperating- as you can see in the bight lights of these pictures :) We all know that maxi dresses are the best staples, but I love that the little ruffle across the top of this dress gives it that little "something extra"! How are you soaking in the last days of the season?
Thanks for stopping by y'all!





Such a cute dress! I don't think I'd ever dress for fall if I didn't have to.
ReplyDeleteI agree Ginny! I love Fall Fashion, but nothing beats sundresses!
DeleteI love that dress! So beautiful! The pattern is absolutely perfect. It's not fall in the south until like november so I feel you on not trying to dress for fall yet!
ReplyDeleteCynthia
www.sensiblysharp.com
Thank you Cynthia! Yes, it's not fall in Florida until January :(
DeleteI love this dress. The pattern, style and colours are stunning on you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lorna! You are so sweet!
Delete