If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, I think you know by know that solids aren't really "my thing"- I'm a girl who has always thrived wearing patterns and prints. But as I am learning in life lately, sometimes simple really is better. I love this Mint Julep Boutique maxi dress- and I scored it for 40% off over Memorial Day weekend! Once I got it all hemmed up (#shortpeopleproblems) it was time to take it for a spin :) It was easy, breezy, and beautiful - the perfect three adjectives for a hot summer day!
Dress: Mint Julep Boutique (super similar, love this option) // Sandals: Sam and Libby for Target // Necklace: R. J. Graziano // Headband: Francescas (similar) // Watch: Victoria Wieck // Bracelet: Victoria Wieck // Clutch: Christian Siriano (love this option)








So pretty! I adore this color and your styling here.
ReplyDeleteThis dress is gorgeous! The color and fit is so flattering!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Casually Chic by Monique
Follow me on: bloglovin' & facebook
You look stunning in that dress! Love the color!
ReplyDeletexo, Scarlett
The Trendy Chick
Good thing you switched to solids for a bit, because I love this maxi on you! Great color as well.
ReplyDeleteLauren xo
Sophisticated In Style
This dress is so pretty and the color is great on you!
ReplyDeleteNicole
Nicole to the Nines
You look so beautiful, that dress looks great on you! ;)
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
XO, Claire
http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com
Yes, having to hem EVERYTHING is always such a challenge. Lovely dress though, and for a solid, it still makes a pretty bold statement!
ReplyDeleteChic on the Cheap