Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Happy First Anniversary Scout & Molly's!


Happy Friday y'all! I'm so sorry this space has been quiet this week. With traveling to NY and taking care of thing in my personal life, there just weren't enough hours in the day to "do it all!" (I know you can feel me!) But I love being back (sort-of) in the swing of things and I'm so excited to share a fun party with you today!


Scout & Molly's is one of my favorite local boutiques for on-trend fashions that both fit my personal style AND help push me out of my comfort zone. Jaca, the store manager, has such an amazing eye for style (she helped open Draper James!) and makes shopping in the store such a fun and relaxing experience! She also helps each customer find the perfect outfit (look at all the pieces she helped me pick out in today's pictures)!

The embroidered jeans (pictured above) are one example of an on-trend piece that challenged my confront zone, but I was able to style in a way that made me ready for a girl's night out with my gal pal So Sarah Hunt!





Sarah and I are thrilled that Scout and Molly's asked us to help them celebrate their first anniversary this Saturday, November 11th, from 1-4 PM at their store in Hyde Park Village. The mimosas will be flowing & the treats will be delicious! In addition we will be joined by Amanda Kammarada who is such an amazing local artist! You don't want to miss out on the fun!






We can't wait to celebrate with Scout & Molly's tomorrow! If you're local, be sure to come on by and say "hi!" Can't wait to see y'all!


6 comments

  1. The cuff on those first pair of jeans is too cute!! What a fun way to celebrate year 1!!! Hope you have a great weekend girl and I hope everything is okay! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love the cuffs on those jeans! I hope you have a great weekend, and hope you had a great time in New York!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all of these pieces are so fabulous! I am in love with your embroidered cuff jeans and that hot pink peplum top! Gorgeous lady!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! And now I'm totally craving one of those cupcakes! I also need that peplum top, such a great color <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embroidered jeans. What a fun shoot anniversary shoot! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits dear! I love the pink top.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)