Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Colorful Fall Fashion with Lilly Pulitzer

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Zanna Dress (similar style here) || Jacket: Loft || Necklace: c/o Chic Happens || Boots: Target (old, similar) || Apple Watch with this band || Bangle: Kate Spade

Welcome to a happy new week friends! Per usual, I'm on the road again & left for NYC last night for my final market week trip of the year. It's supposed to be only 50 degrees while I'm up there so I'm excited to bundle up and really experience some cold weather! I've got the cutest head wrap picked out to keep my ears warm :) Check out the fun of the week on Instagram- you know I'll be sharing as I go along!









Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Zanna Dress (similar style here) || Jacket: Loft || Necklace: c/o Chic Happens || Boots: Target (old, similar) || Apple Watch with this band || Bangle: Kate Spade

The other day someone told me they noticed I was wearing more black in my wardrobe-I guess the fall season was influencing me- but it made me really miss all my colorful pieces so I decided to take a summer favorite and style it for fall. This colorful slip dress can transition with a few key pieces: like a denim jacket (my wardrobe workhorse!) and neutral booties. Both of these pieces are working overtime for me lately! 

Is your fall style more colorful or are you embracing neutrals this season?

{SHOP THE POST}



12 comments

  1. Love the cute hem on this dress! Hope you have a great time in NYC this week! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress girl! It's beautiful, have an amazing time in NYC! It'll be a little chilly but it's the best time for walking around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ruffle detailing on this hem of this dress. Have so much fun in New York and stay warm!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice your blog and article. I like this blog thank for sharing.

    หนังผี

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous dress on you! Have an amazing time in the city <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest Lilly dress! I love the drop waist! Have a blast in New York girl! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you styled this bright dress for fall! The ruffle detail is so pretty and I am in love with your necklace!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress ! Perfect as ever, you are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had the best time in NYC! This is such a cute dress - love the jean jacket, too!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this bright print dress, you look great!
    xoxo Falasha
    Bite My Fashion


    Instagram| Bloglovin'| Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear, your dress is lovely! I love the colors, and you paired it perfectly with a faded denim jacket. Really chic casual look!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your dress! Such a pretty color! Beautiful look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)