Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Punchy Pineapples

Dress: c/o Tracy Negoshian || Vest: Old Navy || Booties: Target (old, super similar & under $35) || Apple Watch with this band || Earrings: c/o Lisi Lerch

Happy Monday! What a fun weekend I had around here! Saturday I was lucky enough to co-host the Scout and Molly's first anniversary party and y'all it was a BLAST! There is nothing I love more than getting to meet y'all in person and hug your sweet necks- and how fun it was! Of course I also loved that Sarah and I were able to grab lunch at Bar Taco (do you have one in your area?). I tried the pork belly bowl for the first time and it was amazing!

Sunday I volunteered at church (love my darling one year olds!) and then my aunt & I shot 14 new looks for the blog! Yep, that's a ton of new content headed your way! It was on and off pouring rain most of the day, so we were dashing into storefronts & hiding under awnings while trying to get the perfect shots. It was kind of a crazy day!







Dress: c/o Tracy Negoshian || Vest: Old Navy || Booties: Target (old, super similar & under $35) || Apple Watch with this band || Earrings: c/o Lisi Lerch

Let's keep the idea of colorful fall fashion going, shall we? If y'all have been longtime readers of Girl Meets Bow then my love for St Petersburg local, Tracy Negoshian, and her bright & colorful designs is no secret. A gal who saw a space in the market for affordable and colorful designs? That's my kind of entrepreneur! 

A few weeks ago Sarah & I had the pleasure of hosting an event with Tracy at her store in the Sundial and this pineapple shirtdress was my find of the evening! How fun is the multicolor pineapple print?' While this dress brought me through the end of summer with ease, I've been challenging myself to get more mileage out of my wardrobe and decide that adding a puffer vest & booties was the perfect way to transition to fall! Colorful and warm? Now that's my style! 

{SHOP THE POST}



11 comments

  1. such a cool dress!!
    kisses from the sandpit ❤︎
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress ! With that vest it's simply perfection :) You always inspire me with all the pretty outfits you style. Have a wonderful Monday !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a bar taco to come to Boston!! You look so cute in that print girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute!!! Love that vest layered on top!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with this dress, such a pretty print! Gimme all the pineapples <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought a navy vest this weekend, now I'm so excited to pair it with a dress! Such a cute combo! Can't wait to see your 14 new looks-I'm seriously impressed. You've got it together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That print is so fun and I love the vest, it compliments the dress perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fan of colorful-fall here too-super cute and can't wait for all your new content!-Katelyn / www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely look! It really suits you!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute shirt dress. I love the print, it's so fun. Also, the vest is perfect on you dear.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)