Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Zaful Floral Playsuit

Romper: c/o Zaful // Earrings: Bajalia (another option here) // Heels: Target  (my very favorite heels!) // Clutch: Nordstrom (same shape, different color) // Ring: HSN (similar here)

Happy Monday friends! Hope y'all had a stellar weekend :) I went to the St Pete Wine and Food Festival on Saturday and it was the absolute perfect way to spend the day! It was 75 and breezy and there were over 50 local restaurants and wineries in attendance- so much yummy food and delish wine! I was loving it! Sunday was pretty low key... lots of errands to run & cleaning to do! I still hadn't unpacked from my week of travel to NY & Nashville, so needless to say there was a lot to do round here! Hope y'all had a good one too- tell me your highlights in the comments below :)

Alright... now on to this darling Zaful floral romper! Y'all know I have such a love for a great romper, and a long-sleeve version is perfect for the fall because it wards off a little of the impending winter chill (although I certainly wouldn't recommend wearing them in a snowstorm- ha!). However, by adding a fun pair of heels and some colorful earrings you're ready for a night out with your girls- even if it gets a little breezy out!










Romper: c/o Zaful // Earrings: Bajalia (another option here) // Heels: Target  (my very favorite heels!) // Clutch: Nordstrom (same shape, different color) // Ring: HSN (similar here)

{SHOP THE POST}


Hope this week is an awesome one y'all!


12 comments

  1. I love the colors in this romper! Perfect for Florida and a wine festival!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you need to be on a beach vacation in that outfit - it's so fun and colorful!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute romper, looks fab on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously obsessed with this romper! I love the colors and the pattern! Perfect for a FL fall day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! I love the colors! Oh to be a Florida girl. :)
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous romper and i love the earrings. also love that you chose to go with those color earrings, as opposed to the more obvious pinks.
    b

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fun and colorful gorgeous look! That food and wine festival sounds amazing, and yay for perfect FL fall weather <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great look on you! I love these colors and those earrings!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  9. O, your earrings are so cute and your romper-fun!
    ~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That playsuit is so so cute! And those earrings could not match better! You looks adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)