Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

What to Wear for Thanksgiving + HUGE Sale News!

Sweater: c/o Romwe // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer (I live in these during the winter!) // Boots: Sam Edelman Penny // Clutch: Old Navy (sold out, love this option) // Apple Watch // Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties // Necklace: Real Collectables (option here too)

Y'all I couldn't be more excited that we are T-2 days from Thanksgiving! There is nothing better than family time AND yummy food #AmIRight ?! I've been clean eating for the past 3 1/2 months, so I'm more than ready to get my turkey/mashed potatoes/sweet potatoes/pumpkin pie on! Also, for the first time in my 28 years (did I just reveal my age?!) I'm in charge of dessert for our family meal and the pressure is on! ha. I'm still looking for the perfect pumpkin recipe, so if you have a no-fail favorite let me know :)

One thing I do have all figured out? My outfit! It's pretty much a given that an elastic waistband and oversize sweater are going to come in play for the holiday, and the second helpings, but those two designs don't have to equal frumpy... far from it! Instead they can be chic when they involve this bold striped sweater. I added a sparkly necklace to glam it up a bit, and I'm kind of obsessed with the results! Do you know what you're wearing for Turkey Day yet?? 







Sweater: c/o Romwe // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer (I live in these during the winter!) // Boots: Sam Edelman Penny // Clutch: Old Navy (sold out, love this option) // Apple Watch // Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties // Necklace: Real Collectables (option here too)

{SHOP THE POST}


I'm pretty excited that today is my Friday- can't wait to be home tomorrow and celebrating my favorite holiday (next to Christmas)! :)

EDIT: I have some unprecedented sale news to share with y'all today... J.Crew is running 40% off EVERYTHING with code "HOLIDAY"!! This is huge news b/c they never run sales this big on regular priced inventory! I will be back with my picks later this week but I had to share because I think items are going to go quick! 

Linking up with the Trend Spin Link-Up

10 comments

  1. This is such a great outfit for Thanksgiving. That sweater is so festive and cute! Happy Thanksgiving and good luck with dessert!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of obsessed with this outfit - it looks so comfy & cute for Thanksgiving! Good luck with your dessert making! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with this sweater. It is the perfect color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit!! I still need to figure mine out so this post helps :) Also, I'm making Bethenny Frankel's pumpkin pie. Few ingredients and sounds delicious for the family. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great Thanksgiving look.
    http://tresfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! My family is all about the comfort and casual Thanksgiving so bring on the leggings, long sleeve & vest. http://www.justjld.com/2016/11/12-days-of-gift-guides-shop-small.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You my dear are just the cutest! I do love this look so much

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are seriously the cutest!! I love this look, perfect for Thanksgiving. Love the strip sweater!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sweater! So perfect for Thanksgiving! And thanks for the heads up about the J.Crew sale! I spent a ton of money in there this weekend but it doesn't hurt to check out the sale... right?! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are looking great. the sweater is awesome. love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)