Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Trend Spin Link Up Co-Host: Fall Colors

Walking in Memphis in High Heels // The Fashion Canvas // Girl Meets Bow

Black Tunic: Lush (under $30) // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants (limited sizes, almost exact) // Vest: Sophie & Trey (old, almost exact here) // Boots: Sam Edelman Penny Boot // Necklace: HSN (similar here) // Apple Watch

Whew- we made it through Monday y'all! Coming off a holiday weekend into a full work week is not for the faint of heart! ha. 

Well on to happier things, like this festive look that's perfect for casual holiday gatherings (of which I have a TON coming!) I'm going to make a pretty bold statement... this might be one of my all-time favorite looks I've shared here on the blog! It might have something to do with the fact that when I put it on my aunt/photog said, "You look rich in that!" (insert crying/laughing emoji)- but seriously who doesn't want to look like a million bucks?! :) There is something about a fur vest that just makes me feel like it is the holiday season, and paired with the black on black tunic + pants it does lend itself to an interesting and yes, rich, pallet of colors! The only accessory you need? A Starbuck #redcup of course! ha.








Black Tunic: Lush (under $30) // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants (limited sizes, almost exact) // Vest: Sophie & Trey (old, almost exact here) // Boots: Sam Edelman Penny Boot // Necklace: HSN (similar here) // Apple Watch

{SHOP THE POST}






18 comments

  1. Great look Gentry! I love the brown and black combo. It's always one of my favorites.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vest is perfect!

    xo, kate
    fortheloveoffancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this faux fur vest! Thank you SO much for cohosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fur vest is perfect! I have a similar tortoise necklace and love how versatile it is. You can wear it with so much!

    xoxo,
    Kim
    Champagneista

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this outfit...there is just something about all black with touches of brown. It's one of my favorite looks ever! Thanks for hosting!!!

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shockingly enough, I do not own a fur vest, but I SO need this one in my closet!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so fabulous! Love this color combo and that fur vest!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look and your location. I just can't get over it's already Christmas. So glad everyone is already to go and decorated.

    Lindsay | sell eat love

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cute look on you! I will forever be a fan of black and brown. <3
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed! You look so good girl, I love that fur vest!

    www.livelaughlinda.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously loving this look! The all black with the fur is perfect and I adore that necklace!! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love a good faux fur vest - just really makes the outfit pop to me!! Love this look on you girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving that fur vest - it's so cute! Love the look!

    xoxo Mandy
    http://www.sparkleshinylove.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Love this outfit on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)