Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Cutest Fall Floral Top (Only $18!)

Top: Pleione via Nordstrom Rack (only $18!) // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer // Boots: old, my go-to is the Sam Edelman Penny // Clutch: BP

For as much as I love Nordstrom, I find myself all too often forgetting about their more price-sensitive sister, Nordstrom Rack. But, when I was searching for some new luggage the other week for Nashville (PROMISE my guide is coming soon!) I popped into the Rack and found the cutest tops from Pleione! I couldn't believe the prices- under $18 for today's fab find!! I loved the dark floral print, perfect for the season, and the sweet ruffle detail around the neck. It was such a great find (& I love finding goodies like this unexpectedly!) Any steals you've found lately??











Top: Pleione via Nordstrom Rack (only $18!) // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer // Boots: old, my go-to is the Sam Edelman Penny // Clutch: BP

{SHOP THE POST}


{SHOP MORE PLEIONE FAVORITES}


Now that Fall weather has officially hit Florida, Buddy has developed the silliest habit! When we go on walks he loves to pick up acorns and stores them in his cheeks (like a squirrel) and then when we get home he hops up on the couch and drops them all like he's counting his spoils! He does it every day and it's so funny! 

Have an awesome day y'all!


3 comments

  1. I've been on the hunt for a cute floral top, thanks for the suggestions. This outfit if so cute!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dark florals and for that price you just can't beat it! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your top here, and those boots are SO cute! I am about to buy a pair of Sam Edelman Penny boots.

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)