Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

"Pop" and Circumstance

Dress: Lush (under $50 & 4 color choices!) // Boots: Target // Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer Murfee (love this pattern and this one too) // Apple Watch

You know what's good to have this busy holiday season? A 1 + 2 + 3 equation for an easy and effortless outfit! Here's how this simple math is applied to this outfit:

1. Your go-to dress: For me, this Lush Faux-Wrap dress is such a winner that I own it in three colors! #WishIWasKidding. The faux-wrap front is so slimming and it hits at your smallest part, so trust me when I say that you will LOVE it! Bonus: it's under $50 and often goes on sale for even less! 

2. A Colorful Scarf: I adore my Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarves because they never fail to add a much-needed pop of color in the fall! And whether you love a Lilly, or a great plaid, it's the perfect piece to have on hand to lend visual interest to your look! 

3. Sassy Booties: I can't believe it took me so long to jump on the bootie bandwagon, but ever since purchasing these western booties I wear them way too often (and not apologizing!) :) They are so comfortable for running around all day and adds some much-needed sass to this girly dress!






Dress: Lush (under $50 & 4 color choices!) // Boots: Target // Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer Murfee (love this pattern and this one too) // Apple Watch

{SHOP THE POST}


Can y'all even believe how fast this month is flying by?! I'm working on my second gift guide (tune in Friday!) and I keep pinching myself because I can't believe it's that time already! 

Happy Tuesday!

Linking up with the Trend Spin Linkup


8 comments

  1. What a great everyday look! The Navy with the mix of LP is perfect!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. LP is perfect for dressing up some neutrals. I have yet to jump on the bootie bandwagon. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress!! How have I not seen this before?! You're so cute!!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable outfit! Lilly scarfs are the best way to add some fun color to an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute outfit! I love the booties, too. I've been rocking a few pairs this fall & like you, I have no idea why it took me so long to get on board with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Lush dress! I seriously could own everything from Lush and be happy. Love the pop of Lilly too! :) <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love!! I wish Lilly was a little more fall appropriate up here because I love the scarves and always forget to pull them out of the closet in the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your scarf and title is so cute-I'd wear it on my Birthday, lol
    ~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)