Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

One Piece- Two Ways!

We're going to keep it short, sweet, and festive today... because I don't know about you but this week required too much coffee and too much wine! #ElectionProblems I'm so thankful that we are moving on now (& moving forward) but y'all what a crazy week!

So, I was recently "browsing" J. Crew Factory and adding pieces to my wishlist (does anyone else do this as a guilt free way of shopping?!) when I realized that all the pieces I had added made for two great looks based around this bright red blouse! With an edgy-yet-sweet faux leather pleated skirt- it's  perfect for the workweek or date night. Dressed down with these ponte pants, you've got the chicest weekend look! Which way do you like it best? 




{SHOP THE POST}


Enjoy your weekends! I'm walking with my company in the Tampa Bay Heart Walk tomorrow and I can't wait to support such a great cause!


5 comments

  1. I basically have all the makings to recreate this both ways - thanks for sharing the inspiration and hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps! Sorry, I had a typo--anyways-Love you did a one piece two ways-love the chic graphic and those fun shoes! & thank you for your sweet remarks on my post!
    ~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is perfect, especially with the upcoming holiday season! Love those Leopard wedges!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both looks! Perfect for all the holiday gatherings coming up. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)