Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Oh Hey Black Friday! {Best of the Best Sales}


Happy Black Friday y'all!! I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to spend time with those you love :) 

Now, For us serious shoppers, this is like our Superbowl Sunday! ha. I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I know y'all want to get to the steals and deals! I've rounded up the best of the best sales as well as my picks from each one & I've listed them in alphabetical order so that it's easy to find and reference them- easy peasy! Now, get shopping and let me know what you scoop up!

Ann Taylor- 50% off everything with code "CELEBRATE"


Banana Republic- 50% off five regular priced items with code "BRFIVE"

Gap- 50% off the entire site with code "TGIF50"


J. Crew- 40% off everything with code "HOLIDAY" (I might have already bought this pretty little top!)

J. Crew Factory- 50-60% off the entire site! (prices as marked)

Lilly Pulitzer- Gifts with purchases of $75+ (Guess what? My all time favorite Essie dress is back in a brand new print!)

Loft- 50% off everything with code "BERRYGOOD"


Marley Lilly- FREE overnight bag set when you spend $100 + sales throughout the site

Nordstrom- Extra 20% off selected sale items (seriously so many good deals!)


Old Navy- 50% off everything- no code needed!


Romwe- Up to 80% off throughout the site

Enjoy this fun day of shopping y'all! Can't wait to hear what you score!


No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)