Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Layered Up with Oka-B

Plaid Shirt: Old Navy (similar here) // Vest: Old Navy // Jeans: Loft // Flats: c/o Oka-B Sutton Flat (get 20% off with code "OKABGIRL16") // Tote: Kate Spade (similar here)

Well y'all, there is now no doubting that the holidays are here- I had my first red cup of the season!! I thought the perfect way to kick off the week would be to share what my Sunday style often looks like- and here it is :) We got out first serious cold front this weekend and boy was it a cold one y'all! I loved layering this preppy navy buffalo plaid with my trusty olive puffer vest (can't live without these) & wouldn't you know my vest matched my Oka-B Sutton flats perfectly! How fun is the sparkly gold bow?! #IDie #ButSeriously

On another holiday note, y'all know my love for Hallmark Chanel Christmas movies, and this year they are doing 5 nights of brand new movies starting Wednesday- I can't wait! They are kind of the cheesiest, sappiest things around but I love them so and they put me in the most festive holiday spirit! Between the movies and my red cup- it's Falalalalaa round here y'all! 









Plaid Shirt: Old Navy (similar here) // Vest: Old Navy // Jeans: Loft // Flats: c/o Oka-B Sutton Flat (get 20% off with code "OKABGIRL16") // Tote: Kate Spade (similar here)

{SHOP THE POST}

I don't know about you, but I'm sure thrilled about the short week this week & heading home for Thanksgiving on Wednesday- can't wait for some family time! 

Linkup Button


11 comments

  1. I love the green and blue paired together and that vest looks great on you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great Sunday outfit. I love your cute shoes. Mine have rhinestones on the toe and I love them, but the bow is super cute and i may need a new pair too!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never go wrong with rhinestones either! :)

      Delete
  3. Aaah, I'm so excited that winter is in the air! I love a buffalo check shirt with a vest (and your shoes, that tote, your bracelets...)! Cute cute!
    xoxo,
    Catherine: Classic Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just so thrilled Florida actually gets to participate in seasonal dressing with the rest of the country! ha!! :) Have a great day sweet girl!

      Delete
  4. Haha I totally rocked a very similar outfit on Sunday! Yay for cooler weather! And loving those flats, adorable! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously, you are so cute-love the color combo--Happy Thanksgiving!
    ~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that top and vest combo, and yay for your first red cup of the season! I can't believe how chilly it got overnight this weekend, and am sitting here bundled up. My northeastern blood has definitely thinned out the past few years! Cheers to a fabulous and short holiday week <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a perfect, cozy fall outfit! We got a huge cold snap this weekend too and brrr! It was chilly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been loving every single one of your outfit posts lately!!! And girl those shoes, so cute!!!

    Erin, Attention to Darling
    www.attentiontodarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Erin - every outfit has been perfect lately! Love that red cup :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)