Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting with Girl Meets Bow: Gifts Under $25 + Early Black Friday Sales!

Hey y'all! I'm so happy to be writing you from sunny Orlando where I'm home soaking in quality time with my family! I'm excited to be bringing you the next installment in my holiday gifting series- gifts under $25! (Don't forget that you can go to Holidays --> Gift Guides at any time to see all my previous gift guides).

There is no denying that Christmas is a pretty expensive time of year. No matter what I do, or what budget I set, I always end up spending about 5x more than planned! So that's why it's good to have a great assortment of affordable gifts in your arsenal, so that when those extra additions to your gifting list sneak up, you don't have to spend a fortune picking items up on the fly! Here's my picks for the best gifts under $25... 



{SHOP THE POST}



ONE| BP Plaid Scarf $25
Sometimes blanket scarves can be too heavy, so I love that this scarf gives the look of one without the bulk! This is the perfect gift for a "Dirty Santa" gift exchange with your girlfriends!

TWO| Head Wrap $11.95
I wear a head wrap (or ear warmer depending on what you call it!) every morning when I walk Buddy so I can vouch for this being a cute AND functional gift!

THREE| Tassel Keychain $6.99
If you're looking for a perfect stocking stuffer or add-on to a bigger gift, this is it! The tassel is so "in" right now and I love that you can keep business cards in the card-holder. Know a small business owner? This would be perfect for a local #GirlBoss!

Digital devices may have taken over most of our lives, but if your friends are anything like mine they still believe in the power of the written word. I love this notebook as a journal and it would be perfect  if you have a babysitter who is still in school (pair it with the Lilly tumbler for a perfectly preppy gift)!

This is pretty much a no-brainer, because who doesn't love wine?? #RaisesHand #RaisesOtherHand But drinking out of festive glasses makes it even more fun!

SIX| Plaid Wrap $24.99
Wraps like this are super versatile and can be worn so many ways: as a shawl (pictured), as an oversized scarf, & belted are just a few of the possibilities! And fashionista you know would love this pretty little piece!

This clutch is seriously a must-have! I have this in cognac and find myself using it almost every weekend when I go out on the town ;) Whether you gift this to someone special or treat 'yo self- you can't go wrong!

EIGHT| Pom Pom Beanie $19.50
With the encroaching winter season, this is the perfect piece to keep you toasty and warm!

Every girl loves to pamper herself, and this set makes it so easy with three of Philosophy's bestsellers included. 

Um hello... two pairs of earrings for under $10?! That's the best deal ever! There are three sets to choose from, and this would be perfect to stockpile so you always have a gift on hand.

Everyone I know is trying to drink more water (#healthyhabits) so cute tumblers are a must to make it more fun! I love this printed tumbler so much and can't believe it clocks in at under $20!

And, in additional exciting news, many retailers are rolling out their Black Friday Sales early- which means more time for us to pick up the best of the best! I will be back on Friday sharing all my picks from the sales (and new sales that were announced) but I don't want you to miss out on these sales now!

Barrington Gifts- Barrington's VIP sale of 15% off the entire site ends tonight at midnight! Use code "VIP15" to take advantage of the deal.

Express- 50% off everything + free shipping!

Gap- 40% off everything with code "GIFTTIME"

Loft- 40% off everything with code "THANKS"

Old Navy- Cardholders can get 50% off with code "WHYWAIT"

Shopbop- Use code "GOBIG16" to Spend $200+ & get 15% off; Spend $500+ & get 20% off; Spend $800+ & get 25% off

Alright y'all, have the best day and a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Thankful for each and every one of you!! XOXOXO

4 comments

  1. Seriously loving that key chain - that's perfect for the city and the way I commute! Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving with your family girl! so, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just loving these pre Black Friday sales! It takes so much of the pressure off of having one day to get great deals on Christmas gifts. This is a great roundup. those studs are so cute and I love the fur beanie.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love all of these!! I think I need that plaid infinity scarf in my life. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That beanie is super cute!
    Actually, I'll take one of everything! haha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)