Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 82}



Another week has some & gone - can you believe the pace of this year?! Flying friends, it's just flying! It's hard to believe we're now staring Thanksgiving and Christmas in the face! But, it is my absolute favorite time of the year (I love the holidays!!) so I'm trying to remind myself to soak it all in and really enjoy this season. Any tips for making the most of it?

It's been forever since I rounded up my favorites from the week, so I'm pumped to be sharing some new ones today- enjoy!



{ONE}
Lilly Pulitzer just released her Resort Collection last week and y'all it is so good! I'm loving the rich and colorful prints (per usual) and love that Lilly brings so much color to the fall season! I tried on the Bay dress & absolutely love the fit (& the fact that it's under $100)!


{TWO}
Nordstrom just announced their fall clearance sale and I was blown away by the assortment! SO many in-season styles (i'm talking women's boots & women's jackets) on sale! Like mega sale!! I think the best steal of the entire section is this gorgeous peacoat that looks designer but is only $37!!! But I couldn't stop there so I rounded up my favorites steals for you below:


Red Lush Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic ($27) // Vigloss Distressed Denim ($38) // Michael Kors Quilted Vest ($69) // Camel Peacoat (comes in 4 color choices for $37!) // Ermish Set of 5 Bracelets ($40) // BP Trott Booties ($75) // Jules Wellies ($44)

{THREE}
I'm totally obsessed with this gorgeous plaid cape-scarf that I stumbled upon this week! I don't know how I missed it before, but y'all I'm crushing hard for it! It is the ultimate fall piece!


{FOUR}
This song has been the absolute beat of my heart lately. I first heard it at the Belong conference a few weeks ago, and I downloaded it immediately afterwards! It speaks to so much of what I've been going through in my life over the past year- losing a love that was my everything and the rebuilding that has been taking place ever since. And y'all- that's when the Lord does his best work! I'm so thankful that my life looks like it does now even if it took an ending to bring me to a new beginning! Give it a listen and let me know what you think!


{FIVE}
I'm not going to get political on you in the slightest, but if you haven't voted yet, please make sure you are planning to on November 8th! We have an incredible freedom and opportunity in our country to let our voices be heard in an election, so please do not waste that right and head to the polls! I like to vote on Election Day (something about that buzz in the air is so thrilling!) so I will headed there Tuesday, but no matter what your preference please vote!




Enjoy every minute of your weekend! I'll see 'ya back here soon! :)




6 comments

  1. I'm actually planning on voting early today since I have the day off and I can't wait to do it!! Have a great weekend girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new Lily Resort Collection :) it's so cute, obviously! Love the Nordstrom deals too and I think I definitely need that cape! Have a good weekend!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could get my hands on that plaid cape before our tailgate this weekend I would - Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nordstrom you get me every time with your unparalleled amazingness! I need to resist this sale, but it may be too hard! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a few Nordstrom Notes plus a gift card that I need to use, so thanks for the ideas! Also, that scarf cape is amazing! And YES on #5. I love that you are encouraging people to vote without telling them who to vote for. People have been so ugly this election. Here's hoping we can start unifying soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those Nordstrom sale! Lots of boots on sale!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)