Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting With Girl Meets Bow: For the College Girls

I'm so excited to be back today with my next gift guide and this one is extra close to my heart! As y'all may know, my baby sister is a freshman in college this year so I thought it would be fun to dedicate a gift guide to the college girls! Being in college is such a unique experience, especially as a freshman living in the dorms. You need all sorts of unique space savers, clothing for classes (and going out) and since you're living on a budget holidays are an exciting time to get those things you can't exactly treat 'yo self to on the reg! 

I even asked Mallory for her advice on these ideas, so you can rest assured that the college gals in your life will love anything on this list! And if you have a teen or young post-grad, these ideas would be great for them too!


{SHOP THE POST}


I dedicated a whole post to personalized products last week, but Mallory reminded me that with Florida's unpredictable weather a rain jacket is a must on campus. Of course the monogram only makes it that much cuter :)

With late night study sessions (and let's be real, night's out!) a girl may find herself hitting snooze a few too many times in the morning & running out the door. Enter the baseball hat- or should I say a college girl's best friend! Throw one on and you've got an instant hairstyle, ha!

THREE| Keurig Coffee Machine $188.88
Pretty sure we all know that college kids can't survive without coffee, so a Keurig is a must to keep them fueled. I especially love this machine since it comes in so many colors and can be personalized to match your favorite girl's room decor!

FOUR| Mantraband $25
It can be hard, at first, to be away from home & facing so many new challenges, so I love the positive message of these bangles! I have one that says, "She believed she could, so she did" and whenever I wear it I definitely have a little extra pep in my step, so I can vouch that there is power in a positive mantra!

FIVE| Jack Rogers Sandals $117.95
My all-time favorite sandal and a total classic, you can't walk across a college campus without seeing these everywhere! I love that they so easily go from casual to dressy by just changing your outfit!

A girl's gotta stay hydrated between classes and running around to sorority socials, and these gorgeous Swell bottles have actually made drinking water cool again (can we hashtag that?!). 

When I was at UF I lived in long-sleeve tees and running shorts, and it sounds like not much has changed! I ordered my first Lauren James tee a few months ago and it is literally the softest one in my closet; I only wish it was appropriate to wear to work, ha! However, your college girl can definitely get away with rocking this cute tee to class (and will maybe even impress her calculus crush!) :)

EIGHT| Sassy Coffee Mug $16.82
In the same vein as every girl needing a Keurig, she also needs the sassy & motivational mugs to go along with it! I love shopping on Etsy for coffee mugs because you can find so many unique designs (and if you can't you can custom make one)! I feel like every time I hop on there I find so many creative gifts.

The perfect patch for your long-sleeve tee, athletic shorts nowadays have as much personality as you do!

I'm internally cringing over this suggestion, but it came straight from Mallory & she assures me that these are all the rage at UF! Apparently you can't turn around without seeing girls wearing these- so they are a hot gift!

Co-Eds these days have SO much going on- I feel like only 25% of what's on their schedule is actually classes and studying, so an agenda is a must  to help them keep it all organized. I used a Lilly agenda all through college and found that it really kept my on task and always on top of what I needed to do.

TWELVE| Black Crossbody Bag $39
For night's out & busy weekends, a girls gotta have her hands free! I love that this bag looks designer but it's a total steal of a price!

I mean, coffee, coffee, and more coffee for college gals! If she's on the go and doesn't have time to make a cup, she would surely love having a gift card to SBux handy!

FOURTEEN| Ban.do Water Bottle $20
I know that my best body was when I was in college- because I had so much time to workout! (Sidetone: give me back that body please Santa!!) I would have loved a cute water bottle like this one to keep me hydrated while getting my sweat on!

Well there you go- all the best gifts for the college girls in your life! I think i'm going to be adding some of these ideas to my own list too ;)

Hope y'all have some fun weekend plans! I'm headed to a retreat with my bible study friends and I can't wait. I think it will be the perfect way to get in a thankful mindset before the holiday season :) Enjoy the weekend! XO


19 comments

  1. I pretty much always wanted a planner in college LOL!! That keurig is amazing - I sort of wish G would let me have a pink one...but maybe if I ever build out an office for my company we can have that one there! LOL xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such great items! I love the mantra bands and I seriously would die without my Keurig! Have an awesome weekend! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, such a pretty roundup! I have a black Keurig and am now kind of wishing it was pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute gift roundup, there are some great ideas in there! Thanks for sharing.

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such cute ideas!! I would've loved that pink keurig in college!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! I would have loved all of these when I was in college! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great picks for college gals!

    xo!
    Shelby
    www.glitterandgingham.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun roundup! That Keurig would have been perfect in my dorm back in the day, such a great color too! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. All these picks are so cute! They remind me of my go-to favorites in college (and now!) haha

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great gift guide, thanks for sharing.

    Dylan
    www.lifebydylan.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a good post! Everything you picked is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of these are so cute and so appropriate for any lucky college age girl! That palm print swell bottle is adorable.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  13. That pink Keurig is the cutest! Love those shorts too - I have a few pairs and they are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are such great picks! I love the print on that Swell bottle!!

    xox
    Emily
    http://thestylehuntblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are such great picks for the college gal! I absolutely love the Nike shorts!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great guide its so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute, I wish I was back in college!

    xx,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not in college anymore--but I want all of this-and yes, I already have some!
    ~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a cute gift guide! I love the pink coffee maker!!

    xO - Steph
    www.urbanblonde.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)