Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

An Americana Look for Election Day

Denim Top: Loft (almost exact) // Jeans: Loft // Vest: J. Crew Factory (runs big, I'm wearing a small) // Boots: Sam Edelman Penny Boot // Scarf: c/o Marley Lilly // Apple Watch // Bangle: Kate Spade (similar)

It's a big day in America y'all... election day!! As I mentioned on Friday, no matter what your views or how you feel about any of the candidates on the ballot, the most important thing you can do today is get out and VOTE! I love the buzz in the air on election day, so I'm headed to the polls at 7am to cast my ballot- can't wait to do my american duty!

In a fashion nod to today, I decided to bust out my red, white, and blue and go full-on patriotic! I love that the colors in this look stay subtle but are still all-American! When it's extra chilly out, this festive plaid blanket scarf is the perfect extra layer. 

Now go get your vote on y'all!









Denim Top: Loft (almost exact) // Jeans: Loft // Vest: J. Crew Factory (runs big, I'm wearing a small) // Boots: Sam Edelman Penny Boot // Scarf: c/o Marley Lilly // Apple Watch // Bangle: Kate Spade (similar)

{SHOP THE POST}


Alright y'all, get out there and vote!! Happy Election Day!


4 comments

  1. I can't believe it's election day! Blanket scarves are the perfect accessory and this one is too cute!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely a cute idea that I need to copy aka steal ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest! Perfect election day look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute election day look! I was reminded how cool it is to vote in this democracy of ours, even though the outcome may not have been what I wanted it to be.

    xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)