Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Ruffles on Ruffles + The Best Cyber Monday Sales!

Ruffle Sweater: c/o SheIn // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants (almost sold out, these are almost exact and currently 50% off) // Booties: Target

Well y'all, I don't know about you but this Thanksgiving was such a sweet one! The older I get the more I cherish these special times with my family and I am so thankful that I get to celebrate with them. A few years ago I lived in Kansas, and coming home for holidays was difficult (& expensive!) so I really treasure the fact that I'm only about 2 hours away from my family now. Although I don't see them all the time, I'm so glad that we are always able to get together for the important stuff! 

Here's a peek at one of my looks from Thanksgiving weekend. This brown ruffle sweater is SO forgiving (which I certainly needed!) and I love the sweet ruffle details around all the edges. I do want to caution you on two things: 1) This sweater runs big (i'm in a small and it's still large on me) so size down at least one, if not two, sizes! 2) This is more of a thick wool knit than a soft sweater, so be prepared that it is a little "stiffer" than I originally expected! Just want to give y'all the low-down so you know what you're ordering :) 

How was your Thanksgiving?? Tell me all about it below!





Ruffle Sweater: c/o SheIn // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants (almost sold out, these are almost exact and currently 50% off) // Booties: Target

{SHOP THE POST}

And you know I couldn't let today go by without rounding up the best of the best Cyber Monday Sales... so below I've compiled a comprehensive list of the very best sales from around the web! I don't know about you but these sales are definitely helping me to get a head start on my shopping & helping me feel all holly jolly! :)

ALL FOR COLOR- 50% off side wide with code "CYBERMONDAY2016"
**Dying over this poncho for under $12 on sale!!**

ANN TAYLOR- Free Shipping + 50% off the entire site with code "CYBER50" 

BANANA REPUBLIC- 50% off everything (no code needed) 

BARRINGTON GIFTS- 10% off with with code "SHOP10" 

GAP- 50% off site wide with code "CYBMON" (Plus extra 10% off from 3PM-Midnight with code "EXTRA") 

J. CREW- 40% off your purchase with code "MONDAY"

J. CREW FACTORY- 60% off everything, plus 40% off Clearance and free shipping with code "HAPPYSALE"

LOFT- Free Shipping + 50% off everything with code "CYBERMONDAY"

NORDSTROM- Extra 20% off (almost) all sales styles- no code needed  

OLD NAVY- 40% off everything + extra 15% off with code "PERK"

TARGET- extra 15% off everything (discount applied at checkout) 

Have a great start to your week y'all! It's back to the grind and I don't know about you but I'm going to need ALL the coffee ;)


10 comments

  1. What a seriously adorable sweater and I love the ruffles - it's so cute! I love that it looks really warm too! Happy Monday girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweater, it's perfect for Thanksgiving! Glad you had a nice and family filled thanksgiving! You look adorable!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great holiday - that outfit is perfect for the holiday weekend! Can't wait to get some more shopping done today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love when shirts & sweaters have a little bit of ruffle thrown in for fun. Happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruffles are a great way to start the week--Happy Shopping!
    ~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater is so cute! I have a similar sweater I got from SheIn and it's stiffer too but still super cute! And yay for going home for the holidays :) <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that sweater is darling!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How darling is that ruffle top! This whole look is Thanksgiving weekend perfection <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love this ruffle top! Might need to take it home stat.

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  10. That might just be the cutest top I ever did see! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    SomethinSouthernBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)