Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Dressing Room Diaries: Holiday Edition

Happy Monday Friends!! I'm not going to lie, I had a totally different post planned for today, but then wouldn't you know I stopped into the mall and found such great holiday outfit inspirations that I had to post about it today! I was really excited to find some "different" options, so I'm going to walk you through a few styling ideas to try this holiday season...

**EDIT: Everything at Loft is still 40% off today with code "FRIENDS"- that means every piece in this post is on sale!!**

WHY DON'T YOU TRY: LEATHER
This may be my favorite look that I tried because it was so unexpected (especially for me)! As soon as I saw this faux leather skirt I absolutely loved it! It's so edgy and chic, and when I paired it with this pretty ruffled, red top... well "ho ho ho" holiday parties here I come! I would either pair this look with black booties (to really make it edgy) or nude heels to add some classic style. Top runs big & is loose- I'm wearing a small. Skirt runs big- I'm wearing an 8 here but bought in a 6.

A better view of the skirt!


WHY DON'T YOU TRY: A PRINTED DRESS
While others espouse the versatility of an LBD, y'all know I'm all about the versatility of a printed shift dress- and this one is so good! The red pint definitely makes it festive for the holiday season, but the shape leaves enough room for seconds of turkey or christmas cookies! Pair this floral shift dress with riding boots for Thanksgiving day or cognac booties for your office holiday luncheon. Dress runs big, I'm wearing a small.

WHY DON'T YOU TRY: PANTS
Not every holiday event calls for your dressy best, and I love the idea of taking that same gorgeous red ruffled blouse and pairing it with black ponte pants (#StretchyPantsForTheWin) for a casual event! Pants run true to size- I'm wearing a 6. 

WHY DON'T YOU TRY: CLASSIC LACE
It's hard to see in this picture, but this dress is a gorgeous shade of deep teal and is the perfect, classic fit-and-flare shape to take you through the upcoming season! All you need is nude heels and a red lip and BOOM- party ready! For sizing, dress runs big- I'm wearing a 6 but would buy in a 4 for fitted shape.

{SHOP THE POST}


Do you know what you're wearing for the holidays yet? If you do, let me know in the comments below!

Linkup Button


9 comments

  1. This is such a fun idea for a post and that leather skirt is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the red ruffle top, so perfect for the holiday's. I will have to pick it up!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you are so cute!! You look great in everything! :)

    https://happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup - pretty sure that I love each of these outfits! But I think that the ruffled red top with the leather skirt might be my favorite. That one is perfect for all things holiday related! Plus it's really cute, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these! That red top and the lace dress are so pretty! All great picks for the holidays. <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful finds! Gimme all the leather and lace <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these looks! I just got the red top in black and love it! Need to find that teal dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these look amazing on you - but i really hope you got the red top and leather skirt - amazing! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)