Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

How to Add a Pop of Color to Your Fall Look



Vest: J. Crew Factory (on sale for $44!) // Tee: Gap // Jeans: Loft (similar) // Necklace: J. Crew Factory (super similar) // Flats: c/o Oka-B Mirielle (use code "OKABGIRL16" for 20% off)

Can I get real with y'all for a minute? Sometimes fall and winter start to bum me out! Not because of the actual weather or the season (hello I'm obsessed with Christmas) but it's because of the dark colors everywhere! Fall ushers in a season of neutral colors, and for this bright-obsessed gal that can be a no-go! That's why I'm absolutely loving these Oka-B Mirielle Flats in Fuchsia; they lend such a fun pop of color to an otherwise neutral look and make me so stinkin' happy! Plus, when I wore them an adorable gentleman complimented me on them... now if that doesn't say "winner" than what does?! ;)






Vest: J. Crew Factory (on sale for $44!) // Tee: Gap // Jeans: Loft (similar) // Necklace: J. Crew Factory (super similar) // Flats: c/o Oka-B Mirielle (use code "OKABGIRL16" for 20% off)

So sorry about the (almost) week-long hiatus on the blog! I knew that I would be traveling but I had no idea how out of the loop I would be! Once I got back Monday night I was working overtime to play catch-up in my personal life, so you know how that goes! :) Luckily I think I'm back to normal now and will be here full-time again! Can't wait to share my travel guide to Nashville with y'all and I'm also working on tips for planning a girl's getaway- get excited!

{SHOP THE LOOK}

EXCITING NEWS: Shopbop is currently running a surprise sale of 40% off select items... there are so many goodies to choose from! I love this neutral tassel necklace, this oversize ruffle top, and these glitter kate spade sneakers! All my finds are under $75- so shop now and save BIG!


4 comments

  1. Those shoes are so fun! I'm so glad you are back, I missed your posts!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ashley- I'm so glad to be back!! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this look! Especially the JCrew vest - that's one of my favorite pieces for the cooler weather. Just waiting for that cool weather to come by any day now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need these shoes in my life! Such a cute look on you!

    xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)