Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Trend Spin Link Up: Fall Boots


I'm so excited today because I've paired up with my friends Laura & Erin to guest host today's "Trend Spin Link Up!" Today we're all styling our fall boots, so link up (at the end of this post) and share your look with us!

Top: c/o Romwe // Jeans: Loft // Booties: Target // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Apple Watch

It may still be 90 degrees here, but all over the stores fall is out in full swing! To make sure I didn't miss any fabulous pieces, I've already picked up my new booties for the season (and y'all are going to flip out over the price!) Since I was dying to take my booties for a test drive, I paired them with this adorable pleated hem top (again- y'all will flip for this price!) for a great "casual Friday" look! However, I can see dressing up my blouse with black pants and pumps for a meeting OR adding the booties to a swingy tunic dress later this season- tons of options!






Top: c/o Romwe // Jeans: Loft // Booties: Target // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Apple Watch

{SHOP THE POST}


{SHOP MORE ROMWE FAVORITES}


I hope y'all had an awesome Labor Day weekend! I had the best time cheering on my Gators (see more on Insta- @girlmeetsbow) and getting my life in order :) I had tons of cleaning to do and errands to run- so nice to be caught up. Plus I had a little more fun in my personal life (can't wait to spill the beans!!) :)

Let's have a fabulous short week!! :)



11 comments

  1. Target has some of the cutest shoes right now. I will have to check these booties out!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all - loving that top, so much so that I need it in my closet!! I can't wait to bust out my booties soon...since the weather has dropped nicely here!! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heeled bootie! Your top is so cute! Love that it is peplum AND pleated!!!!!

    -Jules-

    https://scorseofstyles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haunt ordered this top from SheIn, I can't wait for it to get here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will love it! It's perfect for your classroom :)

      Delete
  5. That top is too cute! Love the pleats and colors.

    Alicia | www.betweenthepearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top is so cute! I love the print.
    http://tresfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those ankle booties, and how fun is that top?! <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable top, and how exciting to have a link-up! I have my eye on some bean boots this fall, but I have an old pair of suede booties I just love!
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this blouse- and those boots! So cute + versatile. You're going to get so many miles out of 'em this fall!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those ankle booties are adorable! I've been looking for a pair for so long and love yours!

    XO Alyson | My Life as Alyson

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)