Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Hotter the Pink...

Sweater: Lilly Pulitzer Sandford Pullover (sold out, similar here and here) // Jeans: Loft (I swear by these!) // Sandals: c/o Oka-B "Talia" Sandals // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (similar here) // Necklace: HSN (old, love this!) // Watch: Randy Jackson (similar) // "G" Ring: Technibond (similar)

... The hotter the weather?! 

Ever have an outfit that unexpectedly becomes your favorite? This one is it for me! I picked up this pullover in my favorite shade from the Lilly Pulitzer After-Party Sale and thought that it was cute and would be fun for fall... never did I expect that I would get all heart-eyed the minute I put it on! With a flashy necklace and festive sandals- this looks is perfect for our steamy end-of-summer season. PS- is it really fall?! This weather sure doesn't feel like it!











Sweater: Lilly Pulitzer Sandford Pullover (sold out, similar here and here) // Jeans: Loft (I swear by these!) // Sandals: c/o Oka-B "Talia" Sandals // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (similar here) // Necklace: HSN (old, love this!) // Watch: Randy Jackson (similar) // "G" Ring: Technibond (similar)

{SHOP THE POST}

Tonight I'm speaking at our Junior League and Juvenile Welfare Board Celebration- wish me luck! We're celebrating 85 and 70 years in St Pete respectively, so I'm honored to say a few words! :)  Can't wait to share how much these organizations mean to me & our wonderful city! Happy Tuesday!!

Linking up with the Trend Spin Linkup & Two Peas in a Blog


11 comments

  1. I love the bright pink color of this sweater, so fun!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine how comfy that top is!! Good luck with your speech tonight girl!! You'll rock it! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bright pink is just gorgeous on you! I love how vibrant it is!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! It is so simple but so cute! Good luck on your speech, you'll do great!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Skinny jeans with the pink top is stunning and the necklace. OH, it's great.
    Missy
    missymackenzie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this top!! I have the same one but with a print on it :) So flattering and comfy!! Looks great on you with the gold necklace and skinnies! Good luck with your speech!! You'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink is my favorite color! LOVE this look. Your top and sandals are gorgeous!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look pretty in pink!!!!

    I’m pretty excited with this outfit I am wearing from my favorite Los Angeles brand TOBI – come on over at the blog & find out why! #shopTobi

    Happy Tuesday!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That hot pink is sooo pretty- bright + vibrant ftw!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a big fan of color! Love that hot pink!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)