Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture

via 
(if you know original source let me know!)

It seems that every day when you turn on the news there is something else terrible happening in the world. Acts of terrorism, bombings, riots, mass shooting... the list goes on. My heart aches for these tragedies and those caught within them. It has been so heavy on my heart to pray for our nation; to pray for understanding, to pray for peace, to pray for love, to pray for kindness. Our world needs it now, more than ever, and though it may seem that one person can't make a change- I promise you that they can. So please join me in praying for change & praying for our country.

Lots of love to y'all! XO


No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)