Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Let's Party!

Dress: c/o Tobi // Heels: Merona // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (similar here) // Bracelets: borrowed Jewels by Jen

While Monday might not seem like cause for celebration, I think it's the perfect time to share a party-perfect look! I like to think that if I dress happy it makes the day more fabulous :) ha!

I've always been a fan of a great fit and flare dress. This shape highlights the smallest part of every woman (making you look as tiny as possible)- but the flirty & flouncy hemline makes it perfect for a celebratory occasion! Baby blue isn't a color that I wear that often, but when I saw this shape & the gorgeous lace, I couldn't resist scooping it up! Now to find a party to wear it too... #InviteMe !







Dress: c/o Tobi // Heels: Merona // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (similar here) // Bracelets: borrowed Jewels by Jen

{SHOP THE POST}

This week is another busy one- I've got a packed schedule at work with tons of meetings & presentations and then I'm off on an exciting trip this weekend. Stay tuned to find out where I'm headed... !!

PS- Remember that you can get 50% off your first purchase at TOBI (and can use that discount on this dress or any other one of their gorgeous finds!)


7 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, this dress is too cute. Loving the color too! You'll definitely have to throw this dress on and use as a reason to unwind from. Your busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is adorable and it just begs to be at a party! I love the flare skirt. Great look! Have a wonderful week!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a party dress! I love it! I think that color would transition well into the winter since it's sort of a icy blue :)
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks amazing on you! I love the laser cutouts and the color is just so fresh! Looks fabulous girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this dress! The color is beautiful and I love the neckline!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect dress for a party! It's such a pretty dress. Hope you have a great (even if it's super busy) week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is darling! So cute!
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)