Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Football Friday: Styling Orange for Your Favorite Team

Dress: Lauren James // Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Apple Watch // Sunglasses: Target

Me and my favorite gals are back at it again today styling orange for game day! I was so excited to find this sweet little seersucker beauty - because this shade of orange is perfect for cheering on my Gators! If you haven't checked out Lauren James, and you're a college football fan, then you most certainly have to hop on over and check her out :) I've been finding the cutest little pieces from her (in every color of the rainbow).  Now I think we can all agree that one game day essential is a breezy dress (like this one!), but what are some more of my essentials? 

1. Croakies- I got my first pair of sunglass straps in college, and now I don't know what I did without them! I love that if I want to take my glasses off I can hang them right around my neck and keep on cheering with out fear of losing them!
2. Rayne Necklace- I have a deep, deep love for these colorful necklaces & they add the perfect pop of color to any outfit (including mine for game day!) Since they are lightweight, they don't add any bulk to your attire (meaning no added sweat!) :)
3. Chic & Comfy Sandals- Goodness gracious y'all I adore these sandals!  They help you look so pulled together and yet I can walk all over campus and tailgate in them all day! From pre-party to post-party, these are the perfect shoes!








I call this my "touchdown" cheer :)

Dress: Lauren James // Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Apple Watch // Sunglasses: Target

Have an awesome weekend y'all! I'm exploring Chicago for the first time and loving every minute of it! Follow along on Snap and Insta to keep up with the fun (@girlmeetsbow). XO

Check out the styling tips from my gal pals below:










1 comment

  1. You are so stinkin cute girl! Love this Gators look! I'm going to the LSU game next weekend so I definitely need to get some inspiration! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)