Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Football Friday: How to Style Orange for Your Favorite Team!

Dress: Gap (similar here and here) // Sandals: Sam Edelman Gigi c/o Shopbop // Necklace: gifted KTure Accessories // Chambray: Loft Outlet (almost exact) // Apple Watch // Sunglasses: Target

TGIF Y'all!! Anyone else feeling a major cheers to the freakin' weekend?? Short weeks some how end up feeling the longest, don't they? Well let's just move on to some positives and talk about one of my favorite topics... Gator football!!

As I'm sure y'all are aware, football season is back in full swing! But for anyone whose team features the color orange, it's no easy feat to find cute pieces to wear in support! Orange is pretty much one of the hardest colors to style (#AmIRight ??); so today I've teamed up with some of the most stylish ladies I know to share how we each style our orange for game day! I've literally been "chomping at the bit" to share these photos with you since it combines my love of fashion and football- and y'all will not believe the new friend I made when shooting this look! And of course we can't forget.. GO GATORS!







How cute is my new bestie?? I started shooting some pics next to him and he popped his head over and said "cheese"! That grin is too cute!

Dress: Gap (similar here and here) // Sandals: Sam Edelman Gigi c/o Shopbop // Necklace: gifted KTure Accessories // Chambray: Loft Outlet (almost exact) // Apple Watch // Sunglasses: Target

{SHOP THE POST}


Be sure to check out all my sweet friends I'm teaming up with- they have the best style and I can't wait for y'all to meet these gals!










13 comments

  1. I love that dress! So cute for summer and into fall!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun look! Love it with the jean jacket too!

    http://adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belk's line Crown and Ivy has some precious orange stuff for Fall that would be great for UF games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Crown & Ivy! Thanks for the head's up on the orange selection :)

      Delete
  4. Super cute! LOVING that dress on you! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling, Gentry! And because we've decided to subtly become UVA fans, blue and orange works for that too! And thanks for linking up with some DC bloggers--I didn't know about them and will have to reach out.
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous you're close enough to meet these sweet gals in person!! They are truly darling!

      Delete
  6. Love that dress! You looked so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SUCH a cute look on you! Hope you're having a great weekend :]

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are SO cute! I love your little photobomber and this dress! So fun to team up on this series!

    ~Hillary
    www.styleinasmalltown.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress! You looked so awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)