Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Feeling Sassy in SheIn (Under $20!!)

Dress: c/o SheIn // Heels: Sam Edelman Yardley // Clutch: BP // Apple Watch // Sunglasses: Target

As I shared in my "10 Things You Don't Know About Me" post, if there is one color I would wear every day it would be hot pink! So you know when I laid my eyes on this hot pink beauty I all but became a human heart-eye emoji! Although it may be September, and almost-officially fall, we all know that Florida hangs on to every last second of summer, so I still have lots of time to shimmy and twirl in this dress (& plans to) ! 

Just a hint on sizing- make sure to read each individual product description. I ended up with a large in this dress for length, although as you can see there is plenty of room for nachos & bottomless mimosas ;)  #LaborDayWeekendGoals









{SHOP THE POST}

{SHOP MORE SHEIN FAVORITES}


I hope y'all have some fun weekend plans! I'm headed to Gainesville to cheer on my boys at our season opener game! I've got my fingers crossed that this will be a great season for us (Lord knows we need it!) I may have some other fun things going on too... but more to come on that ;) Enjoy your Labor Day weekend y'all!


14 comments

  1. The color of this dress is amazing!
    Xo, Kelsey
    petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw amazing! You look great and that dress is adorable.. I have had my eye on it but was hesitant.. but it looks awesome on you!! Maybe i'll finally get around to ordering it now! :) and YES to endless nachos & mimosas!!!!:p Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you decide to pull the trigger- I think you will LOVE it!! :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend! XO

      Delete
  3. You look so amazing! That dress looks so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are seriously so adorable and I love the way the dress looks on you

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post, and you're looking gorgeous :)

    xoxo

    Priscilla

    BEAUTYNATURE

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so cute! I love a pop of color. Loving your rainbow frames also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh this whole outfit is gorgeous! I am ordering this dress. I love it with the shoes and clutch!
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUCH a cute look on you! I love the bright pink and the clutch!

    xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a fun, cute dress! No way could I ever pull that off <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is adorable! And I see why you love got pink. It's totally your color :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Obsessed with this dress! Looks darling on you!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  12. This color is fantastic on you!

    xo Kristy
    Style-Blueprint.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)