Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Early Fall Favorites

Florida may still be hot as hades right now, but every once in a while a cool breeze starts to roll in and I ever-so-briefly get a hint of fall! Even though I'm still hanging on to my warm-weather wear (y'all know I adore summer!) even I have to admit that the idea of layers, scarves, booties and hot coffee sounds kind of nice :) So with "fall"  officially a few days away (Sept 23rd to be exact!) I thought we'd kick off the fun with a few of my early season favorites!



Last fall I wore my striped tunic at least once a week (I bought both colors) so I was SO excited to see that Old Navy restocked them for the season & they are currently on sale for $10!! (Yep- scooping up both is actually a wise financial decision- haha). Y'all, how stinking cute is this clover print dress?? I think it would be perfect for the office this fall with booties (and if we're honest, Florida winters too). I'm a total stud earring girl, and I love the look of these tortoiseshell ones- what a fun update to a classic piece! The striped reversible cape looks designer... but it's under $60! And with two looks in one- it's basically like a BOGO (#Shoppingmath). Fall is always the season in which I just feel an intense sense of gratitude, so I love this sweet & decorative reminder that there is so much to be thankful for!

{SHOP THE POST}


Hope y'all have an awesome start to your week! I have another crazy one, but will be doing my best to post on Wednesday and Friday because I have so much fun content I'm working on and want to share! 

PS- I have a one on one meeting with the President of my company today... so happy thoughts would be appreciated!! XO

Linking up with Trend Spin Linkup.


13 comments

  1. Such cute stuff! I actually planted some mums on our balcony this weekend and am thinking of going full on pumpkins soon. It's hard to get in the mood when it's still so warm out, but it will be time to decorate for Christmas before we know it, so we had better get into fall now! :)
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have one of everything please?! It hasn't cooled off here at all..which is weird for this time of year! That plaid dress with pockets is pretty amazing! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks girl! Thanks so much for sharing!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously loving all of this! I can't believe it's officially fall on Thursday yet we won't be getting fall weather for like 2 more months! Crazy! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute things for this almost-fall weather! I love when there's a breeze that comes along that feels a little fall-ish... even though it's still 88 degrees outside. Hope the cooler weather shows up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your roundup of pieces!! Especially that plaid tote and the fringe cape. Two perfect items for the cooler temps. Now, if the fall weather can just hurry up, that'd be great!

    Xo,

    Kristyn
    Primp and Proper

    ReplyDelete
  7. I moved to FL several years ago because of my love for the warm weather and strong dislike of cold weather and old man winter. So I definitely share your love for the warmth and summer clothes! But these pieces are fabulous too! I love that we get to enjoy them and still be outside year round <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to run to Old Navy and get that top! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck at your meeting and I adore all of your picks, especially really good price points!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You picked all the best items - I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fall picks! I need that plaid shirt dress in my life. I cannot wait for cooler temps to come rolling in and for fall to get here.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  12. the pumpkin and this poncho-love!
    great picks-Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)